McCartney in trouble?

I like that this has been Peter Gordon involved.

Outstanding.

I feel sorry for McCartney. Yesterday, all his troubles seemed so far away. It sure has been a long and winding road. Hopefully he can get back to where he once belonged.

How do you sleep at night?
with wings

BOOM

I imagine if the Bulldogs had fans they'd be really upset.

To be serious for a second, their fans have been wanting to get rid of him since last year. They are overrating themselves more than even we do.
Really?
None of the 6 Scrays fans I know were. Admittedly 4 of them couldn't name the coach and one other doesn't care, BUT the one who does sorta kinda know and care was vaguely hopeful until the last quarter of the season and only really against him since the Griffen shakedown.

L.O.L

how could Steven King possibly be further in front than Bassett or Sumich.

Further more why is he even on the list!

Fark I'd love it if Griffin still left despite them forcing McCartney out. 

The last couple of days have been bizarre down there to say the least. I really thought the Dogs were starting to put a decent side together and then they go self destruct. Morons.

Now, I do feel sorry for BC. He seems like a good enough bloke. And my partner is a Bulldogs fan, so I don't like seeing her upset.

However, I can't help myself:

suck on that, Crameri!

Ithink montgomery would fit in well for that poor excuse of a club  i think he was the low life that had a go ,at rama when he had cancer.

And who the fudge is Chris Maple?

Coached the VFL team to a flag this season.

There is so much irony in this situation it is actually ■■■■■■ hilarious.

Peter Gordon, Crameri, Mcartney.....WOW

Not to mention this Bulldogs saga has completely sideswiped Connors careful manipulation of the media with regards to Ryder and his bullshit article attempting to put more pressure on EFC to "deal".

EABOD's

That's cruel, but I am still laughing, apologise to the Bulldogs fan in advance

I imagine if the Bulldogs had fans they'd be really upset.

There were a couple of callers on SEN really rabid about MaCartney, saying that he has skeletons opinion the closet from previous coaching gigs and has upset many players before. Thought he was very highly regarded by both Bomba and James Hird.

Its just a ■■■■ club with ■■■■ players and ■■■■ culture not willing to do ■■■■ about getting better.

There were a couple of callers on SEN really rabid about MaCartney, saying that he has skeletons opinion the closet from previous coaching gigs and has upset many players before. Thought he was very highly regarded by both Bomba and James Hird.

Have heard the same from someone involved at Williamstown before the VFL split. Not a shrinking violet.

Have heard the same from someone involved at Williamstown before the VFL split. Not a shrinking violet.

so what?

hes just a straight shooter?

thats it?

so what?

thats it?

Seemed to be just a little too cosy with partners and parents of players....

so what?

thats it?

Seemed to be just a little too cosy with partners and parents of players....

cuddles for everyone?

Watched the presser with Gordon and Garlick

Loves the sound of his own voice does Gordon, wouldnt shut the fark up

■■■■■■■■

What a sorry excuse for a club

And Griffen has gone past Cloke as the biggest soft c*ck in the AFL

Peter Umich.

Umich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlxhviFpUws

Watched the presser with Gordon and Garlick

Loves the sound of his own voice does Gordon, wouldnt shut the fark up

■■■■■■■■

What's that, the 3rd coach he has sacked/asked to resign across two tenures as President/Chairman?

Not a great track record is it?

Then again, he has plenty of experience at giving speeches after the deed is done.