McDonalds Suggestions for McDav - and worker body-slams customer

I feel much safer eating their eggs than those from a corner shop TBH

Were you the little boy waiting at the counter of the corner shop?

sad news today.

it was the last day of the southern style chicken subway, I know, I know. i'm finding it pretty difficult too.

mcdav if you do nothing else with your life, make the breakfast menu run midnight to midday.

Oh hell no. I'm sick of waiting until 10:30 when I'm hungover so I can smash a Mighty Angus. No way I could cope with a wait until 12.

The Sausage McMuffin is the Mark Baguely of Macca's breakfast. Simple. Effective. Severely underrated. Meanwhile Sausage and Egg McMuffin is getting all the play.

"Can I get four sausage mcmuffins?"

"Sausage and egg?"

"HELL NO WHAT DID I SAY?!"

My local Maccas simply refuses to give me one without egg. UGH. EVERYTIME.

One day I'm going to drive back through the drive-thru and throw the egg at a staff member's face.

sad news today.

it was the last day of the southern style chicken subway, I know, I know. i'm finding it pretty difficult too.

Best thing Subway's done. That Garlic Aoli was fricking delicious

McDav, if you can do anything can you start hiring people WHO CAN GET A ■■■■■■■ ORDER RIGHT.

The Macca's breakfast over here is an abomination. No muffins, just these ridiculous things that they call biscuits. Which is really the scones retarded cousin.

Having one in about an hour or so. Sausage and egg mcmuffin, hot cakes, and shoddy reconstituted orange juice. Yum.

Lets run a muck while 'boot is at Maccas.

You talked me into it boot

Glad to be of service ben.

I don't think I could eat anything with eggs in it from Maccas.

The eggs are probably the most natural thing on the menu. Of course the chickens might have been given hormones or whatever, but it's still an egg cracked out of a shell. Everything else has had god knows what done to it before it gets to the store to be cooked.

I don't eat any MacDonalds at all ever except,  for when I am on really early starts and late finishes. Sausage and egg muffin rules, got to get the double banga hash brown, one is just never enough. Their orange juice is ■■■■ and their standard brewed bogun coffee is also ■■■■. I cant for the life of me understand why they wont even consider a cafe coffee for the drive through. As if on the rare occasion I go through their drive through, and get rejedcted for a decent coffee on the drive through, that I am going to get my fat lazy ■■■■ out of the car to actually park, walk, and go in and get one.

You could at least give me the option to park and get get one of the kids to bring it out to my fat lazy ■■■■, rather than me driving down the road to a decent coffee joint on the way to work 

mcdav if you do nothing else with your life, make the breakfast menu run midnight to midday.

I can probably get you an extra hour out of breakfast, but that's about it.

11:30 finish.

I don't think I could eat anything with eggs in it from Maccas.

The eggs are probably the most natural thing on the menu. Of course the chickens might have been given hormones or whatever, but it's still an egg cracked out of a shell. Everything else has had god knows what done to it before it gets to the store to be cooked.

No, no, no.

Why don't they do a straight up bacon and eggs breakfast? The technology exists.

Coming soon.

I don't eat any MacDonalds at all ever except,  for when I am on really early starts and late finishes. Sausage and egg muffin rules, got to get the double banga hash brown, one is just never enough. Their orange juice is **** and their standard brewed bogun coffee is also ****. I cant for the life of me understand why they wont even consider a cafe coffee for the drive through. As if on the rare occasion I go through their drive through, and get rejedcted for a decent coffee on the drive through, that I am going to get my fat lazy ■■■■ out of the car to actually park, walk, and go in and get one.

You could at least give me the option to park and get get one of the kids to bring it out to my fat lazy ■■■■, rather than me driving down the road to a decent coffee joint on the way to work 

It's a timing/logistics issue.  If you're out in Knoxfield though, you should give the new store a crack.  Extra window for Cafe in Drive Thru.

It would require a remodel in every restaurant to have it done in this fashion, but it's not to say it isn't being considered.

There are a lot of things that hold us back doing what everyone would like.  The global governance around certain activities is almost impossible to cut through (and there are things which if I explained to you, you'd all be saying - SERIOUSLY?).

That being said, there's some pretty exciting changes that are coming - they just take ages to get to market because you need Owner Operator approval and buy-in.  

McCafe was an AU initiative which is now global - only other countries don't do it all that well.......

I don't eat any MacDonalds at all ever except,  for when I am on really early starts and late finishes. Sausage and egg muffin rules, got to get the double banga hash brown, one is just never enough. Their orange juice is **** and their standard brewed bogun coffee is also ****. I cant for the life of me understand why they wont even consider a cafe coffee for the drive through. As if on the rare occasion I go through their drive through, and get rejedcted for a decent coffee on the drive through, that I am going to get my fat lazy ■■■■ out of the car to actually park, walk, and go in and get one.

It's a timing/logistics issue.  If you're out in Knoxfield though, you should give the new store a crack.  Extra window for Cafe in Drive Thru.

It would require a remodel in every restaurant to have it done in this fashion, but it's not to say it isn't being considered.

And some sort of molecular transporter to get me from Brisbane to knoxfield I assume

I find all the stuff McDav shares on Maccas oddly fascinating.

What's with the beers you can get in Maccas some countries? Never gonna happen here?

What's in the works?