McDonalds Suggestions for McDav - and worker body-slams customer

McMate was rubbish.

Didn't see that coming.

So I bought a McMate medium meal for lunch, and as the dude hands it to me he says "Really hope to see you again".

Was he hitting on me?

I reckon the sugar in the buns is to create that sweet spot fat/sugar ratio that those two twins talk about in the documentary I have forgotten the name of. Where a certain ratio turns off the ability for the brain to say no, whereas we feel sick after a lot of fatty food, or sugary food. Thats my theory. 

Might hit up KFC today.Gonna be either the Zinger Stacker or that Kentucky burger. Or both.

Might hit up KFC today.Gonna be either the Zinger Stacker or that Kentucky burger. Or both.

You'll regret it.

KFC is magic in that it can make you think, 'hmmm....KFC is a good idea', despite every single previous experience.

You'll regret it.

KFC is magic in that it can make you think, 'hmmm....KFC is a good idea', despite every single previous experience.

Yep.  When you think 'wow I haven't had KFC for ages!" then you find yourself in the drive through all excited, then you eat it and think its great.................................then................................THE REGRET.

You'll regret it.

I was tucking in to a Zinger Stacker as I read this. Ridiculously big, couldn't get the gob around it.

Ask me in a couple of hours if it was worth it.

I never regret KFC. Easily the best fast food.

Out of interest, when you go to Maccas and get a meal deal, do you :

Eat the Burger then the Fries?

Eat the Fries then the Burger?

Eat them together, alternating Burger and Fries?

I do the first one, inhale the burger, then hook into the fries.

Fries first. They go cold really quick.

Fries first. They go cold really quick.

Fries, Burger then look for any fries at the bottom of the takeaway bag. The last part is the most fun.

Fries first, then burger. Also I do dump the fries into the burger box like on that ad years ago.

Fries then burger.

This KFC>Mc Ds

Fries first, then burger. Also I do dump the fries into the burger box like on that ad years ago.

This every time, unless it's a cheeseburger. Then I dump the fries onto the bag

This KFC>Mc Ds

Fark off and start your own KFC thread, heathens. It will be you 2, Partypole and whatever number Prismal is wearing

I always feel like sh*t after eating KFC...as I'm typing this, Mum calls up and says we're having KFC for dinner. God save me...

Had one of those angus Mcmates the other day, not impressed at all. The white sauce on it had absolutely no flavour whatsoever, I'm not even sure what that sauce is supposed to be. In the future I'll just stick to what I normally have, a big mac and a cheeseburger.

I always feel like sh*t after eating KFC...as I'm typing this, Mum calls up and says we're having KFC for dinner. God save me...

At least enjoy the anticipation.  That's the best bit.

Either that or just eat the skin like Cartman?

You’ve got to be in a certain state of mind for KFC. A moment of clarity where you believe you have the capabilities to face the challenge in front of you, and to overcome the consequences of your actions.

I ate 3/4’s of one of their family meals the other night.