McDonalds Suggestions for McDav - and worker body-slams customer

Fries first dipped in sweet n sour sauce. Burger. Drink no ice

You've got to be in a certain state of mind for KFC. A moment of clarity where you believe you have the capabilities to face the challenge in front of you, and to overcome the consequences of your actions.
I ate 3/4's of one of their family meals the other night.

L. O. L.

Hungry Jacks… burgers are bigger…

I always feel like sh*t after eating KFC...as I'm typing this, Mum calls up and says we're having KFC for dinner. God save me...

At least enjoy the anticipation.  That's the best bit.

Either that or just eat the skin like Cartman?

I left you guys the chicken...but the skin is the best part!

Only thing I'd ever eaten from KFC was the chips. And that was 15 years ago.

Just demolished the KFC I had for dinner. Regrets are starting to kick in...

Had the zinger stacker the other day, was THIRSTY AS *** for the rest of the night. Dont know what it was but it took a fark load to quench my thirst.

The wicked wings are the best, popcorn chicken is good. The burger buns are ■■■■.

Maccas > KFC. Still figuring out where HJ fits on the ladder.

The lettuce at KFC always tastes rancid.

Sometimes happens at Maccas, and I don’t think Hj use lettuce, so can’t comment.

Oh man, does HJ still have the Whaler and that grilled chicken one with the white sauce? It’s legit been 20 years since I had either of them.

Had the zinger stacker the other day, was THIRSTY AS *** for the rest of the night. Dont know what it was but it took a fark load to quench my thirst.

half a kilo of salt probably.

Their chips are a thing of beauty. Had their chicken twice in my life that I remember, once when I was about 10 and once when I was hungover as ■■■■ somewhere outside Darwin.

Are people just too lazy to find a piece of dogshit to eat? Pretty much exactly as good.

Their chips are a thing of beauty. Had their chicken twice in my life that I remember, once when I was about 10 and once when I was hungover as **** somewhere outside Darwin.

Are people just too lazy to find a piece of dogshit to eat? Pretty much exactly as good.

We would still need to deep fry it.

I have gone off HJ's so fast it's not funny. Sick of tasting it even after next morning's breakfast and 2 toothbrushes. It's ridiculous.

Amex Australia â€@AmexAU  9m

$5 credit back when $15 spent on your registered Card at Macca‘s! 20000 avail. until 30 Sep 14 http://bit.ly/YcBXl4 

Just demolished the KFC I had for dinner. Regrets are starting to kick in...

Ate KFC in Paris for lunch for the first time in a couple of years at least. Got some sort of bacon burger thing, the taste in my mouth afterwards was just foul.

Monopoly competition back at Maccas. Time to get on those hashbrowns for breakfast.

Monopoly competition back at Maccas. Time to get on those hashbrowns for breakfast.

And flog off the little monopoly pieces on Ebay for $5 each

And flog off the little monopoly pieces on Ebay for $5 each

$$$

MONEYBALL