McDonalds Suggestions for McDav - and worker body-slams customer

"Can I get a Sausage McMuffin value meal and a large cup?"

The Sausage McMuffin is the Mark Baguely of Macca's breakfast. Simple. Effective. Severely underrated. Meanwhile Sausage and Egg McMuffin is getting all the play.

"Can I get four sausage mcmuffins?"
"Sausage and egg?"
"HELL NO WHAT DID I SAY?!"

Im with you, im all about the sausage mcmuffin, i order it as can I have a sausage mcmuffin no egg.
Plain sausage muffin, order a hash brown, INSERT HASH BROWN INTO SAUSAGE MUFFIN.

Massive indigestion all day is well worth it.
tried this this morning, oh my godfather you are a genius.

Pfft, get them to put extra cheese and bacon in a plain sausage, then add hash brown and ketchup. Result. 

Pfft, get them to put extra cheese and bacon in a plain sausage, then add hash brown and ketchup. Result. 

Result? Clogged arteries and about 10kg of bouncing flab!

It's a sometimes food, Boot. All things in moderation

The Sausage McMuffin is the Mark Baguely of Macca's breakfast. Simple. Effective. Severely underrated. Meanwhile Sausage and Egg McMuffin is getting all the play.
"Sausage and egg?"

Im with you, im all about the sausage mcmuffin, i order it as can I have a sausage mcmuffin no egg.
Plain sausage muffin, order a hash brown, INSERT HASH BROWN INTO SAUSAGE MUFFIN.
You are a baller

"Sausage and egg?"

You are a baller

Could call it the McDeath

No, the McDeath is real. 

Double Quarter Pounder with double extra bacon and cheese, but use crispy chicken patties instead of the bun. 

You should work for Dirty Bird with that sort of idea.

Hmmm.

What are better food carriers than muffins and buns?

Meat.

Double down chicken sandwich, style.

Yeah, no.

Make your own burger to order.

Hmmm.

Hash browns. 

Make your own burger to order.

You can already.
But yeah, I get it.

Hmmm.

Hash browns. 

Bueno.

Dav: Tacos.

Hmmm.

Customers?

Boobs?

I really need to stop reading this thread, and not because of the geeks post above mine.

I had 1.5 hash browns for breakfast on Monday. Shame on me.

Macca's delivery?
/dead

Lol, makes it easier to get fatter.
Here's my macca's story. Was at macca's on Chapel St the other night/morning as the bf's .ates wanted some. Never have I been in one more disgusting. People had chucked ■■■■ everywhere, it was appalling. Honestly scum like that should be thrown out, I don't care how ■■■■■■ one is, it does not cause someone to throw their food everywhere. You would not think it was in Australia.

Yeah. Police used to tell me I should club drunken idiots with a trash masher, because they will do worse to them at the station.

The good old days.