McDonalds Suggestions for McDav - and worker body-slams customer

The Sausage McMuffin is the Mark Baguely of Macca's breakfast. Simple. Effective. Severely underrated. Meanwhile Sausage and Egg McMuffin is getting all the play.

"Can I get four sausage mcmuffins?"

"Sausage and egg?"

"HELL NO WHAT DID I SAY?!"

Im with you, im all about the sausage mcmuffin, i order it as can I have a sausage mcmuffin no egg.

Plain sausage muffin, order a hash brown, INSERT HASH BROWN INTO SAUSAGE MUFFIN.

Massive indigestion all day is well worth it.

Mate. A Sausage and Egg McMuffin without the egg is like the pope with a hard on and no altar boy. Just unacceptable!

Thread title should be chaged to "Things we want mcdav to do"

I agree with the Cherry Pie idea.

Also El Maco, they were amazing, should be the offical burger of EFC.

$1 Hash Browns on that loose change menu.

Yeah, no real "value" piece at breakfast... 

Ahhh El Maco.  The amount of times I think I've said "bring back El Maco" would be pushing over 1000.  Old school El Maco too... not the most recent iteration.

Shaker Fries. That's all I want made permanent that isn't. 

Cafe drive thru would be great. Mrs only likes Chai Latte's and you've got to go in there to get them.

One of my favourite Macca's memories (and I have many) is seeing a tradie come in and order four coffees. As he walked off the baristas's made fun of him for using the wrong terminology in his order. Like being a freaking Macca's barista is an ivory throne from which you can cast judgement upon the unwashed masses.

Well at least its a job with benefits. Better then what some people are getting at the moment.

I prefer Semi-Permanent.  That's a good buzz word.

Sounds more like a hard on, but I know how jargon-happy McOpCo is

Right now we are MASSIVE on acronyms.  More massively than ever before.

So I raised the bar and started talking about something called Customer Unique Numbering Technology, which the CIO has been presenting EVERYWHERE.

Stupid ad, but damn I loved these when they were around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL3WCXJOpv4

Dave, seeing you guys always run LTO's in groups of 4 or 5 items, is anything else coming out with the Angus Mac and Son of Mac?

Oh and seeing we're all wanting more pie options...could be delicious could be appallingly bad.

banana1.jpg

So I raised the bar and started talking about something called Customer Unique Numbering Technology, which the CIO has been presenting EVERYWHERE.

Well after the RTFM, I guess you felt you could get away with anything.

BANANA PIE?!

O__________O

The Sausage McMuffin is the Mark Baguely of Macca's breakfast. Simple. Effective. Severely underrated. Meanwhile Sausage and Egg McMuffin is getting all the play.

"Sausage and egg?"

Im with you, im all about the sausage mcmuffin, i order it as can I have a sausage mcmuffin no egg.
Plain sausage muffin, order a hash brown, INSERT HASH BROWN INTO SAUSAGE MUFFIN.

tried this this morning, oh my godfather you are a genius.

Stupid ad, but damn I loved these when they were around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL3WCXJOpv4

Dave, seeing you guys always run LTO's in groups of 4 or 5 items, is anything else coming out with the Angus Mac and Son of Mac?

Oh and seeing we're all wanting more pie options...could be delicious could be appallingly bad.

banana1.jpg

Maybe....

Well after the RTFM, I guess you felt you could get away with anything.

I generally can.

"Sausage and egg?"

tried this this morning, oh my godfather you are a genius.

And, if you want to top it off and clog your arteries for at least two days, ask for some hotcake syrup, take top muffin off, pour all over hash brown, place lid back on.

I expect to be thanked again tomorrow morning.

Bring back the McFeast. Or even better, the McFeast Deluxe.

Mmmm Angus and Egg Muffin.

If you get that in a McValue Meal with a coffee, is there anything stopping you inserting the hash brown, then putting that entire thing in the coffee, stirring it around and drinking the thing in one hit?

Mmmm Angus and Egg Muffin.

Angus is such a Macguffin. Over it.

If you get that in a McValue Meal with a coffee, is there anything stopping you inserting the hash brown, then putting that entire thing in the coffee, stirring it around and drinking the thing in one hit?

Possibly Common Sense.