McDonalds Suggestions for McDav - and worker body-slams customer

I never, ever eat chicken nuggets. So there! Spicy or not!

It’s been a while since i’ve been to a suburban maccas but the Keysborough South one is very nice indeed.

He’s right actually.

1 Like

You’re also not needed in this thread.

Not allowed to wing it, or put in a few nuggets of wisdom?

I prefer Maccas burgers and chips with gravy myself.

Just like the movies thread needs to be separated into people who have good opinions and bad we’ve reached the same impass here.

If you’re eating maccas nuggets by choice I don’t hold hope for you.

2 Likes

NUGGET FIGHT

2 Likes

So get out of my thread

1 Like

Does this mean you’ll end up in a thread by yourself watching Iron Man 3 and eating limp d/ck KFC nuggs?

4 Likes

You forget “reviewing Hutchys latest podcast”

2 Likes

I love Maccas and hate their nuggs

I didn’t like IM3?

It’s a good listen this week. They talk about how much everyone hated last weeks episode.

3 Likes

Custard pies? That could end bad for the waistline of some.

Not as bad as a new type of mcflurry could.

When was the last time they did that? When I worked for Maccas the brownie with Ice-cream and choc topping was great for Winter.

I just picked a random Marvel movie. I don’t know if it’s a good or bad. I don’t watch Marvel movies. Cause they’re dumb and stuff

1 Like

McFlurrys are rubbish since they stopped actually mixing them up. I know the decision to stop doing that was OHS related but I don’t really GAF

All the time new ones are out. There’s a new one coming soon that is the best by far.

They went downhill when the caramel crunch, strawberry shortcake etc came out. Since reverting back to original style it they are much better. Mixing yourself isn’t too strenuous either.