Melbourne priority pick

What a ■■■■ club.

"Please sir, I want some more."

2wrdaw5.jpg

priority pick my balls Melbourne

What a **** club.

If you went out for tea with Melbourne, at the end of the meal they'd try and split the bill even for everyone.  Even though they ordered the steak and Lobster and expensive wines and had appetisers and bread.

What a **** club.

A ship in the harbor is safe; but thats not what ships are built for.

A ship in the harbor is safe; but thats not what ships are built for.

i hate that ad so much

If you went out for tea with Melbourne, at the end of the meal they'd try and split the bill even for everyone.  Even though they ordered the steak and Lobster and expensive wines and had appetisers and bread.

And then when you reluctantly agreed they'd say "Oh man you wouldn't believe it I forgot my wallet, I'll fix you up later".

What annoys me most about this is that these grubs haven't even waited to the end of the season to do this.  Still two games to play and already they are trying to scab priority picks based on their performance.  What message are they sending their players with this? Are the even going to try in their last two games?

Any kid drafted with a priority pick should sue the AFL for ruining their career. 

Time to open up a chip shop with the amount of the spuds they have.

Not sure why the AFL accepts applications. If it's going to exist at all (which it shouldn't), the AFL should just hand them out, no correspondence entered into. If there's problems with a club beyond being terrible on field, a priority pick won't fix it, so anything besides being terrible on field is irrelevant.

Maybe we should ask for one?

Maybe we should ask for one?

We did lose to them, and St Kilda, the only team on the ladder below them.  We have a case here.

Id give a compo pick to Brisbane before i gave one to Melbourne. Considering their financial trouble, and the fact that they've shown they want to play competitive footy , they should get it over a team tat doesn't try and expects a hand out.

How many priority pick Melbourne have?

And then when you reluctantly agreed they'd say "Oh man you wouldn't believe it I forgot my wallet, I'll fix you up later".

And they don't fix you up ever.

Admittedly with Roosey, they might get them right.

Roosey has made them so much better this year. Wait a minute....
He has had 1 year..
1year cant change 5 years of mediocrity and rubbish recruiting
Last year he had made some good choices in trade and drafting