Member Forum, this Monday 5 December, 6:00 pm (starts 6:30) to 8:00 pm, Etihad, enter via Gate 2

How many Hird questions?

I might just go and every 5min yell out BRING BACK KOMMER!

I just hope before anyone asks a question they tell us how long they have been a member and supporting essendon, because that is what everyone really wants to hear

I might just go and every 5min yell out BRING BACK KOMMER!

I just hope before anyone asks a question they tell us how long they have been a member and supporting essendon, because that is what everyone really wants to hear

Just direct them to the Mutch thread so they can do it there.

Is this being shown live on the club's website?
Yep, from 6:30pm on the website.

I’m going to recommend that during the purple bombers game the players run out in jumpers only.

I’m unable to attend but would appreciate someone asking the audience firstly:
Who here was aware nominations for the board were open?
And then of Lindsay Tanner:
Why when you send a constant stream of emails about every event at the club, you couldn’t send one to say nominations for the board had opened?

After searching the constitution I found an election book is placed in a prominent position at the club 42 days prior to an election and then I discovered on the official website, a tab in ‘Our club’,- ‘EFC Board’, - ‘Election guidelines’ that indicated the nominations were open. Lucky I found the pathway to the information, lucky I didn’t want to nominate. Transparency, clear air etc.

Why cant scrutineer types speak to members as they enter and ask for possible questions - The scrutineers write down the questions and they are answered by the panel - Stop 5 minute monologues.

I see the club was calling for question on FB. Was this your doing @“Catherine Lio” ? Good work if so.

I'm going to recommend that during the purple bombers game the players run out in jumpers only.

That match would certainly have a high tackle count …

Off the top of my head, I don’t recall invites to run in previous years either. It just feels weird this time because no one nominated. The constitution bit about the book in the lobby is seriously quaint.

I’m not paying $18 for a gourmet burger.

We’re inside, would be around 500 here.

Far right in the Blitz jersey if you wanna say hello.

I’m still on a call. Will see when I get off, luckily I work in docklands so only 10 minutes walk away.

Rather than typing it later…

McGrath wore number 1. Riley 14, Begley 16, Stewart 17.
Still a few others to hold us weirdos in suspense.

He’s not wearing a jacket.

6:31 no stream on efc website.

■■■■ club.

Draper had 36 or 38 on his essendon backpack . Sorry I’m wearing wrong glasses.

We’re about to start buffering.

Come on EFC Media. You need to be better than this! :s

6:31 no stream on efc website.

■■■■ club.

This club is fu**ed!

Club reputation shot

How can the Essendon media not have this ■■■■ set up ready to go at 6:30