Membership 2014

go on sale today. be interesting to see membership numbers. hooefully we can crack 60k

I'm renewed.   Ordered my 2014 members' polo and scarf, today, as well.   Have we secured Chappy yet?

That's interesting, I got a call from Betezy  (bet easy) today telling me that as an Essendon supporter they will give me some kind of deal.

Felt a bit wierd getting a call from a betting agency while I'm at work...

with the 3 game fkexi, does that allow me to buy tickets for anzac day when member tickets go on sale?

Doubt it, it’ll be from a set list of MCG home games and probably excludes that.

No to Anzac day - yes to any other game though

If we end up with no compensation for Crameri I am not renewing.

with the 3 game fkexi, does that allow me to buy tickets for anzac day when member tickets go on sale?

From memory ANZAC Day is exluded. Also I think the 3 flexi only gives you access to home games - ANZAC Day isn't a home game for us this year. So no on both counts.

What does home reserved seating with away access mean?

Means you can get into away games that aren't ticketed/reserved seat only. This year that would've got you into the Dogs game, but not the geelong or st kilda games.

Means you can get into away games that aren't ticketed/reserved seat only. This year that would've got you into the Dogs game, but not the geelong or st kilda games.

Hmm pretty sure you also get the opportunity to purchase a reserved away seat (at member's discounted price), if you feel like it. I had Silver Home reserved seat with away access last season, and used my barcode to get a discounted reserved seat for the Geelong game.

Obviously with ANZAC Day being our away game in 2014, either a H&A reserved seat membership or Home Reserved Seat with away access, is the best option if you want a seat.

Geez I hope we can top 56K.

Getting Chappy might help - that sort of thing brings a positive vibe.

Hmm pretty sure you also get the opportunity to purchase a reserved away seat (at member's discounted price), if you feel like it. I had Silver Home reserved seat with away access last season, and used my barcode to get a discounted reserved seat for the Geelong game.

Obviously with ANZAC Day being our away game in 2014, either a H&A reserved seat membership or Home Reserved Seat with away access, is the best option if you want a seat.

Thanks. This is why I asked, to see if it would give me access to Anzac Day or not.

That's interesting, I got a call from Betezy  (bet easy) today telling me that as an Essendon supporter they will give me some kind of deal.

Ironically I got the same call while in a marquee at Caulfied on Sat.

Ironically I got the same call while in a marquee at Caulfied on Sat.

Now that is target marketing..sign those guys up!

Haven’t posted here for a few years, for various reasons.

If any of you are “Advantage” Members (auto renewal), like I am, be sure to check your invoice online before your first payment is withdrawn. I’ve just noticed an “optional” Flight Plan donation as part of my renewal. It defaults in the on position, so to remove the charge, you need to login & uncheck the box next to it to avoid payingit. I have previously donated to Flight Plan (twice) & I think the club is being mischievously deceptive adding this charge. Just wanted to give you all the heads up instead of seeing a higher than usual charge to your bank accounts & credit cards. Go Bombers!

Me and a few mates are going to get a reserved seat membership. Anyone with experience have any idea how will we be able to go about securing seats next to eachother?

Thanks.

Me and a few mates are going to get a reserved seat membership. Anyone with experience have any idea how will we be able to go about securing seats next to eachother?

Thanks.

Etihad reserved seating always ruins everything. MCG reserved seating is first in, best dressed. If you all want to sit together for Etihad home games, you will all need to have the same category membership (ie. all Bronze or all Silver).

Signed up again today and got the future wife on board..got 3 silver seats next to each other at the lloyd end...MCG stuck with seperate seats...devo

Signed up again today and got the future wife on board..got 3 silver seats next to each other at the lloyd end...MCG stuck with seperate seats...devo

Try again in a few months, by then some may not opt to renew, releasing seats. Also handy if you talk to the same Membership consultant with any questions/queries, makes it easier to get better seating accommodations.