Membership 2018 - we got to 79,318

I’m not sure if the package I have is still offered. When I took up my Essendon membership about 15 years ago there was an Etihad package tailored for MCC members. Basically my membership gets me access to all games - home and away at Etihad. I have reserved seats on Level 3 for all games - different seats for home or away. This was offered by Essendon while I now see the MCC offers an Essendon membership option which is basically the same I think.

Because my membership just rolls each year it hasn’t changed over the years. Therefore I’m not much help!

1 Like

I’m full MCC and paid the extra $100 for an EFC membership as well for the first time last season (and rolled it over for next season too).

All MCC games obviously plus all Etihad home games only.

3 Likes

Took a tour today 3 memberships renewed at the bomber shop.
Go the mighty bombers

6 Likes

My Son, Fletch and I are back in. No discount for his cool name though.

2 Likes

EFC VFLW add on is $30. You get a pair of gloves (great present for someone) and a warm and fuzzy feeling of helping the girls get established in the Red Sash.

8 Likes

As of today, we have 30,160 members signed up for 2018! #YESS

1 Like

Haha. There are at least 4 or 5 clubs who won’t even end up with that many

2 Likes

Just paid for high mark next season.

Going big this year because I’m expecting a good season and the fixture is mouthwatering.

3 Likes

Where have you got that figure? I’ve been waiting for them to put the counter back up on the membership page.

Went for the EFC $100 add on option with the MCC. Have no idea what it gets me but felt good knowing that the club will get something out of it…

It gets you “General Admission access to all Etihad home games”. I did this last year (and in again for 2018) and it was an inexpensive way to go to our Etihad home games.

Cheers! Good to know.

It was on twitter. A member asked the membership department how many we had. That was there reply. Someone else asked if this was before automatic renewals and they said it does.

I did that in 2002. Still waiting…

No no, you peaked too early. Well actually you peaked too late…

At least you didn’t last buy high mark in 2012. My cash probably contributed to the supplements program. Don’t tell the media, they say it’s my fault and be waiting outside my house.

1 Like

Haha. That Mexican ■■■■ ain’t cheap!

I see now the guaranteed seat for interstate membership is no more, and you now have to buy one. Not that getting a seat is a big issue up here in QLD.

If you buy the family membership, does each person get their own membership pack?

I’m going to provide the club with a credit card number that is intentionally incorrect to match the new membership slogan. #YESS

Righto…what’s our current tally?

1 Like

Membership department short staffed at the moment? Trying to call through on Friday and still had a huge wait. I know they would have been inundated with calls but thought that may have slowed down this week