Membership 2018 - we got to 79,318

on hold for about 10mins. punish but may not have access to a printer tmrw and not ■■■■■■■ around with the membership tent garbage… want to get in, obtain beer, assume position.

1 Like

Members have well and truly assumed the position this season.

4 Likes

But the club appreciates the fans…

Maybe he’s just seen who the umpires are. Well and truly warrants assuming the position.

Has anyone still not received their snail mail posted card?

yep. still waiting.

1 Like

Still waiting, but received the email ticket.
A bit disappointed in all this. Expect the club to do better.
I’ll be interested to hear the explanation.

1 Like

obviously not for @dontildeath and @choppsuey

1 Like

I’m driving down to Melb for the game (2.5 hours) so I hope that paper ticket works!

1 Like

Yeah no card, email or SMS. Calling them now.

1 Like

My season guide is sitting next to me and the fumes…oh gawd…the room is beginning to look weird.

I might cut it into little squares later…fun times ahead.

2 Likes

Update: got through after about 20min wait. Ticket emailed.

Thanks for your help Hayley if you happen to be reading.

2 Likes

Yes got my Season 18 Guide but no membership card. What is going on with this club? 60 years supporting this club and 23 years continuous member. Seems like they are on a budget or getting stingy. With the Guide I was expecting the same size as the Bomber magazine. I’m on the phone to membership now but still no luck after 25 minutes.

Where’s smythy?
Clubs fkd

Such a ■■■■ poor effort

I suspect it wont be too hard to find the membership tent. Look for the red glow and plume of smoke

There were lots of vacant seats around us last night, usually full of Essendon HiMark Members.

Wonder if anyone missed getting their cards. Actually thought the crowd was poor.

On TV the crowd looked pretty poor. Most of the vacant seats were in the Medallion club area and our HM area

1 Like

Disappointing to only get 43k, in saying that, if a blind person was listening to the game, you would swear the ground was at capacity.

We really don’t have the mentality in Australia of passing tickets on like they do in the US or Europe. Tickets were sold out yesterday I believe and I do know of some fans who were locked out yet all those empty seats go begging. If I can’t get to games I’ll actively try to hand my tickets on. Disappointing the club has stopped the ticket resale system

4 Likes

Wasn’t the card stuck to the back of the address slip that came with the season guide? The reason I say that is because I nearly tossed mine in the bin before realising it was attached.