Membership 2019

Nah… like every leading man he is looking into middle distance. Just needs some cheesy music :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe he’s looking at the premiership cup which is sitting off in the distance?!

1 Like

He’s not looking far enough.

15 Likes

i like it.

im liking the whole look for this years membership. no dumb gimmicks, theyre selling the players.

Well hopefully that’s not the players they’re selling :rofl:

5 Likes

BOYS FOR SALE!

1 Like

When renewing your membership there’s a VFLW add on option.

I think most folks here can find $30 to support the girls.

And, get this, you get a membership blanket too, perfect for those cold winter days.

( my frostbite from a VFL / VFLW doubleheader at Craigieburn is still healing )

3 Likes

wonder if this is a legit blank @bomber_girl

Hmm I wait in a high state of anticipation.

Is High Mark really worth it?

If you like sitting, … maybe.

Level 2 seats at Marvel. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Ahhh the yearly debate in my head about switching from AFL to EFC membership…

1 Like

Yep we have both, but since even Gold AFL members struggle to get a GF ticket, and in fact it is getting much more difficult to get AFL members tickets for our away games, we might pull the plug on the AFL.

If we could get seats to away games with our Highmark we would be happy.

1 Like

WHY HAVEN’T I GOT MINE YET?!?!??!!?!?

Oh yeah, need to pay for it

2 Likes

Yep debating switching over to AFL as I enjoy hitting up quite a few neutral games with mates.

Probably makes sense to switch over.

I wouldn’t go to Craigeburn for anything ever.

3 Likes

I mentioned this earlier in the year, but I have AFL membership with an Essendon silver membership AFL membership ad on for Etihad home games, which I find useful (this ad on isn’t advertised on the EFC website).

1 Like

I’ve got the tightarse country bumpkin one at the moment…probably push it back up to 3 or 6 game membership. MCC member, so don’t need those games.

Thinking of switching to High Mark this year. What are the MCG seats like and what are away seats like if you get the home and away option?