Membership 2019

YOU MONSTER

1 Like

Some interesting numbers here. Weā€™re still 4th on the table. We passed Hawthorn, but Collingwood passed us.

The drought wouldā€™ve killed a few tress off from Hawthornā€™s numbers.

1 Like

The article shows less than half were ā€œproperā€ members.

Iā€™m a non-access member, does that count as ā€œproperā€?

Based on that our 7 year old has 2 memberships, home and Asukick.

Iā€™ve always maintained H&A seated memberships are the only true measure of a clubs membership base.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t go that far, but yes I was talking about 11+ game memberships as ā€œproperā€.

I used to have H&A seated membership till I moved overseas in 2002. I have maintained the non-match access membership since then, seated membership is too much to spend when I canā€™t make use of it.

Not sure if Iā€™ll ever move back to Melbourne.

I was thinking yesterday afternoon over a beer that the cub should really lean into the ā€œALL INā€ note the players all touched running out. If that was the core of the messaging for the 2020 membership drive I reckon itā€™s pretty strong.

1 Like

We need a Young Family membership.

Includes:

Twice a year, EFC organise a nanny (Gil can apparently organise this) to look after the kids.

Parents get chauffeured (to tired to drive) to a day match (canā€™t stay awake for a night match).

Reserved seat in the ā€˜Quiet/ Restrainedā€™ Area (enough tantrums at home to deal with let alone at the footy)

AFL guarantee great skilful footy (parents put up with enough ā– ā– ā– ā– ) at home.

Bombers guaranteed win (Collingwood & AFL) can help out here)

9 Likes

Job going in the membership dept.

http://jobboards.adlogic.com.au/essendonfc/job-details/query/Member+Services+Officer/in/Victoria/7714531/

Must be resilient.

2 Likes

I would apply just to hear @Aceman ring in to cancel his membership

1 Like

Iā€™d be more worried about the person who calls to ask why I havenā€™t signed up again :rofl:

If you can recite our strategic themes word for word the job is yours

Doh! #6 gets me every time.

1 Like

10 Darren Bewick
11 win a fkn final

6 Likes

27 posts were split to a new topic: Membership 2020

Not the best timing for All In to be the slogan, but itā€™s a good one.