Merry Christmas and happy food comas

Merry Christmas Blitz. Enjoy your day and stay safe if you are travelling.

Now to enter my food coma

7 Likes

Fark - I’m gonna explode. How is it that every year this happens. I always think never again.
Merry Christmas all!

2 Likes

l stopped over-eating at Christmas long ago. l just didn’t enjoy feeling stuffed, it slowed me down for the rest of the day. I didn’t enjoy feeling bloated. It has carried over to other meals. l don’t like to see good food thrown out, but nor do l want to eat to excess. This is a bit of an issue in China, where there is a tendency to order too much and the local custom says you should always leave food behind. l prefer take a doggie bag instead. What they eat in one meal is usually enough for me, for two meals.

1 Like

Merry Christmas David J Richardson

1 Like

Merry Christmas Blitzers. Didn’t get anything of note today, my Xmas present will be delivered 9 months from today by Woosha, Hepp and the boys!!

4 Likes

Full marks for planning ahead, but I think you should go to qualified midwives.

9 Likes

My problem with Woosha, is that if something goes wrong with the birth, he’s very slow to react and make a change.

4 Likes

Oh, and Merry Christmas Blitz, you bunch of weirdos that I happen to be one of.

8 Likes

I’m farked

1 Like

Emu bitter, or the other thing? Or both?

1 Like

Few beers and a tonne of food. I’m going to lie down haha. Then back up, pool and drink the night away. Merry Xmas blitz

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to silly billy’s boxing day complaint

2 Likes

Bánh mì for lunch.

2 Likes

Where’s the fee? You have to subscribe to this shiz

No Christmas lunch for me this year, l ate nothing. Going out for dinner with a couple of friends, in a couple of hours, so that will be sufficient.

In a good coma already and haven’t even started at the in laws.

Started the day doing lego. Finishing the day doing lego. Merry Christmas to you all.

7 Likes

Just a lovely day with family, grandkids loved their pressies, good music in the background, plenty to eat, lots of laughs and obligatory family/team photos. Hope everyone else had a similar good time xxx

3 Likes

Apart from the grandkids (don’t have any yet and the way my son is going it’s going to be a while) my day was the same as yours and like you hope every blitzer had a good day.

1 Like

Waiting on the update. Need to know someone is struggling as much as me.