Merry Christmas, Blitzers

I had roast vegies, ham and some christmas pudding with a small scoop of Ice-cream.

1 Like

What I really wanted to say would probably get me banned.

1 Like

Fark glad you behaved - sounds like I had enough for the two of us today. Im ready to explode - don’t think I’ll need to eat tomorrow…

1 Like

Perfect day for a Christmas BBQ lunch.

Merry Christmas Everyone

2 Likes

Not going to lie its been hard and have had cheat meals but nowhere near as bad as I was before.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it’s going well - sustaining it is the tough part though as well you know. At least you’ve got somebody to keep you in check, I’ve just got myself. I’ve put on 6-7kg the last few months from all the ■■■■■■■ cakes/sweets at work.

That’s been me at work too. E.O.Y chocolates from students and crap. But my softdrink consumption has been drastically reduced to the odd one a fortnight

2 Likes

Turkey stuffed?

Hopefully not turkey basted.

1 Like

Best wishes for your holidays, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all;

Additionally,

a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2019, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or sexual preferences of the wishes.

I hope I have not offended anyone.

4 Likes

■■■■ you!

3 Likes

Hope you all had a great Christmas. Let’s hope 2019 is our year.

Fork Carlton too.

4 Likes

My daughter is two and half, so this year was her first Christmas of (sorta) knowing what’s going on. I’m sure I’m not telling anybody something they don’t already know here, but watching your kid completely lose their mind Christmas morning… It doesn’t get much better than that.

Merry Christmas Blitz, I hope you all had a smashing day.

22 Likes

Trust you both and family members/friends had the best Xmas of all. A few sneaky drinks?

Thanks @JohnRain, we had a really good day, yep a few sneaky drinks and they went down very well :slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

Xmas morning in Toronto,light snow falling.
Might make the after lunch backyard cricket interesting.
Peace to all.

12 Likes

Our two finally got to open their new gaming console after weeks of anticipation. Then had to watch in disbelief as the game they wanted would take around 12x hours to download…

6 Likes

so 2 thoughts.

1. poor planning on your part.
  2. should’ve voted labor.
2 Likes

Still using carrier pigeons over there?

2 Likes

Very poor planning.

They had other stuff to enjoy but the console was the centrepiece.

Connecting to the NBN on Jan 2 (provided nothing goes wrong).

Missed it by that much…