Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you fellow Essendon lunatics for tomorrow.

Wishing a safe and enjoyable festive season to you and yours. There’ll be a few doing it tough, extra goodwill to those who are.

Be good. Be safe. Hope Santa looks after you.

64 Likes

Back in town baby.

Merry Christmas to all. I hope its a happy and safe day.

If you are alone this Christmas, reach out to your friends on Blitz.

37 Likes

Happy Christmas to all Blitzers!

After twenty years of crap served up by Fat Vlad, Gil and a various incompetent EFC appointees, may 2023 bring something better for us to cheer about!

22 Likes

Still waiting for all the kids to go to sleep. We do our family Christmas on Christmas Eve. Going to be a long night.:beers:

18 Likes

Bah humbug!

17 Likes

We luvs ya all year, DJR!

11 Likes

Merry Xmas, happy holidays and new year everyone. Drive safe, be safe, enjoy :heart::black_heart:

14 Likes

Merry Christmas all. I hope you all get everything you wished for! (I’ll have to wait until September to find out!)

14 Likes

Merry Christmas all and Happy holidays!
Drink responsibly, stay safe and remember to wash your hands.

14 Likes

24 Likes

Merry Blitzmas to my fellow lunatics here. About time you all stopped being naughty so we can get what we all want in Santa’s sack. A bright, shiny Premiership Cup.

Have a safe and fun holiday period.

16 Likes

Merry Christmas all.

You’re a good bunch. Have a great day with family, for those who can.

To echo @Heffsgirl, if you don’t have family around you, and you need someone to talk to, no doubt some of us will be around to listen, even on Christmas Day.

19 Likes

Merry Xmas everyone!

21 Likes

Merry Christmas to all and sundry. For those that don’t celebrate Christmas, I wish you all a great day tomorrow. Celebrate with family and friends. To my mates in the military who may be overseas or otherwise away from home, stay safe and I hope you get back to loved ones and mates asap.

After the news regarding Barry Round today, I wish strength and fortune to those facing similar circumstances over this holiday period. Stay strong and spend as much time with your family as you can.

Enjoy yourselves, eat, drink and be merry and most importantly of all, stay safe.

17 Likes

Merry Christmas blitzers.

Hug all your loved ones tightly.

15 Likes

Boxing Day is the real Xmas. How can anyone be happy in December without a game of Cricket on television?

12 Likes

Merry Christmas from Germany

I like to keep a memento of home on the tree

27 Likes

Also from the far side of the world on Christmas Eve.
Bomber Jackdaw wishing all a wonderful Christmas.

24 Likes

Merry Christmas to my Blitz family, hope you all have a great day. :kissing_heart: :christmas_tree: :sparkles:

@Jackdaw we have the same angel at the top of our tree. :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah happy holidays whatever your faith is. Wishing all you Blitzers the very best to you and your families. Enjoy the holiday period, relax, smile and be thankful for what we have. Be kind and spare a thought to those who are struggling and less fortunate than us.

We have something special here on Blitz - an amazing community of Essendon supporters. I absolutely love it. Whilst the last 18 years have been ordinary and we haven’t won a final, remember that success is just around the corner. Hang in there because when the tide turns and we start to win it will be the most amazing, thrilling and fulfilling time to be an Essendon supporter.

I luv you all
Lawry

23 Likes