Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas and seasons greetings from the Great White North-to the family that is Bomber Blitz.
Lets hope that the next year really does bring in some cheer.

15 Likes

Just shovelled my drive way.
A White xmas is nice and all, but it can be a pain as well.
Stay safe out there, and cricket after lunch cancelled again.
Merry Xmas .

19 Likes

Happy Christmas Blitzers. Eat, drink and be merry.

13 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all. Stay safe and drink plenty of water.

Also a happy premiership year too.

Farkcarlton

21 Likes

Merry Christmas to all, have a fantastic day and stay safe.

12 Likes

Merry Christmas all. Have a splendid day! Eat all the nice food.

13 Likes

Happy xmas all, despite our inherent differences politically, religiously, beer preferency and on the subject of Marvel franchises, we barrack for a club that just got a Rioli back in, welcomed back a Walla from the brink, chose a Munkara who could be anything, and might’ve found its soul again, and its heart for the game again. Hope springs!

28 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. I’m really hoping I was on the nice list this year because I asked Santa to deliver me a Bomber’s Premiership!

16 Likes

I think that one is on everyone’s list. !

Merry christmas blitzers !

11 Likes

Merry Christmas Blitzers
17 in 23

13 Likes

Merry Christmas to all.

I hope you all stay safe and enjoy this time with family and friends.

My thoughts are with those that may be having a tougher time than normal, so reach out and enjoy the little moments.

And, yes, you lot have better been good, because I also want a finals win and a flag.

21 Likes
34 Likes

Merry Christmas all. Hope 2023 brings good (better?) tidings to all, on and off the footy field!

13 Likes

Merry Christmas fellow blitzers.

At such a time we should stop for a minute to reflect on those less fortunate than us.

And stop - that’s enough time spent on Carlton Supporters.

19 Likes

Merry Christmas you crazy kids. Xoxo

10 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all. Enjoy the day, live in the small moments and have a great year ahead.

Go Bombers!

12 Likes

Want a premiership, and hawthorn, richmond, Carlton and Collingwood to fold.

Cmon Santa…I’ve been bloody good

12 Likes

I don’t know this all person. But clearly they’re very popular to have this thread and be receiving so many greetings.

I do, however, know my fellow blitzers. Even if it’s in a virtual sense it feels real.
So to all of you here, thanks for making this such a fun, interesting and special place to be a part of.

Have an enjoyable and safe day.

15 Likes

Merry Christmas to my virtual blitz family. Except you’re all the weird uncle that I talk to my real family about, behind your back.

Hope you all have a ripper day!

15 Likes

Merry Christmas, blitzers.
Stay safe and hopefully healthy especially in Melbourne right now.
Thanks for helping to make this best forum in the whole world, and wishing you all a great ‘23.
Love, the Wims.

22 Likes