Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas to my Blitz family. As others have said this really is a very special place. Enjoy your day however or wherever it is spent. I will be eating yummy roast and drinking :clinking_glasses: despite Santa bringing me Covid - I would have preferred the lump of coal. :mask::christmas_tree::santa:t2::two_hearts:

16 Likes

this thread needs a Like All option

20 Likes

happy christmas blitzers…hope the new year brings good health ,good fortune and a flag

13 Likes

Hoping all of my Blitz family have a wonderful day!

Echoing what others have said about the fantastic community we have here. Over the years I’ve laughed with you, cried with you, argued with you, felt concerned, angry and depressed with you, and celebrated with you (including marrying you!!).

I’m really thankful that our beloved Bombers have brought so many amazing people into my life :koala: :slight_smile: :purple_heart:

34 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. Thank you for keeping me entertained throughout the year (and previous years). :santa:t4::christmas_tree:

Let’s hope 2023 sees a bit more success. :crossed_fingers:t4:

11 Likes

Merry Xmas Blitzers, and Donnas and Dancers as well.

13 Likes

21 Likes

Take it easy on the festive drinks Heather. Don’t want you to get legless.

12 Likes

Covid isolation Christmas here.

Is what it is!

Merry Christmas all

15 Likes

You’re not alone :frowning: Take care - enjoy some :wine_glass:and :poultry_leg: if you can. :mask::christmas_tree:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas Blitz. Hope you all have a safe and happy day with your loved ones.

Don’t go easy on the pud!

12 Likes

Lets get on the ■■■■ next year when we win a final.

13 Likes

Done the Christmas morning dip in the surf.

(South Head Beach, Moruya Heads)

13 Likes

Merry Christmas Blitz. Great to have your company for another year.
I’m alone for the morning until I pick my son up after noon. So going to sneak up the mountain for an hour on the reindeer - best day of the year for having the road to yourself

15 Likes

Enjoy. Nice reindeer (& view)- we’ve got a couple of his family members in our stable too.

4 Likes

Happy Feativus all
The airing of grievances happens 365 days a year so it’s straight to the feats of strength.
Our 4 month old Granddaughter’s first Chrissy so doing things a little different this year as it’s normally pretty low key for us

21 Likes

Merry Christmas Blitzers to you and your families, stay safe, enjoy the festivities and see you all on here next year :blush::christmas_tree::snowman:

11 Likes

Have a the best Xmas Day everyone….:butterfly::butterfly::heart:

12 Likes

Merry xmas all.

11 Likes

I think its on tonight love that film

1 Like