Michael O'Loughlin Hall of Fame member

Guess it means that the AFL has given the OK for players to rape chicks and pay them off with $200k hush money to avoid jail

Shane Harvey HOF 2016!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

allegedly

of course allegedly

don’t click the link if you have a queezy stomach

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/content/2004/s1100551.htm

Couldn’t care less about his alleged crimes in this context.
Or Carey’s, or Ablett Sr’s, or Tiger friggin’ Woods.

Is his football record Hall of Fame standard?
Yes?
Good.

Is his football record Hall of Fame standard? Yes?
Is he? He ended up with 500 goals but you couldn't say he was any more than a 2nd banana for Plugga and, later, Hall. ALbeit a very efficient one.

I guess a flag, a couple of losing GFs and 500 snags says a fair bit. But if GAblett Snr is out because of character reasons… it’s a bit hard to see an alleged rapist who was barely half the player in there.

Is Scotty Lucas in yet? 470, flag, losing GF and a B&F at both ends puts him in a similar class. His best eclipses Mick’s reasonably comfortably (67 g / 180 marks vs 53 g / 140 marks).

Yeah not sure why he is in the HOF football wise

Because he plays for Sydney.

We’re aware that Hall of Fame is not Legend, yes?
I think he’s well in, personally.

My only real memory of him is him not being pinged after an overt one-handed throw directly in front of the ump during the “weak dog” game. That resulted in a (winning) goal.

We're aware that Hall of Fame is not Legend, yes? I think he's well in, personally.

HOF is for the best ones, he is just another in a long line. As someone pointed out he is actually no better than Lucas and I don’t think Lucas should be in there either.

It’s true he’s no Horrie Gorringe.

Good, not great, footballer.
■■■■ of a bloke

Genuinely stunned when I read that he had played 300 games. Completely unaware he’d done that.

One of only 3 Swans to have played 300, and only Bob Pratt has kicked more goals in the white and red, so definitely deserving a place.

Says it all about the Hall of Fame. Collection of Favourites would be more apt.

Did his utmost best to kick the Swans out of the 2005 flag.

Lucky for him that Schneider saved his bacon on that occasion.

Genuinely stunned when I read that he had played 300 games. Completely unaware he'd done that.

One of only 3 Swans to have played 300, and only Bob Pratt has kicked more goals in the white and red, so definitely deserving a place.

By that logic Jeff Farmer is in by default - and Jay Schulz soon will be.
He stayed there longer than Capper, than Hall & Plugger, but that’s the only reason hes ahead. All were better players at their best.

If Mick’s in, Lucas should be in by miles, guys like Hawkins will get in, Cloke & Cam Mooney should be in, Ablett should be in about 10 times over.

of course *allegedly*

don’t click the link if you have a queezy stomach

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/content/2004/s1100551.htm

Lukin must have been at the abc.
‘We’ll call he Sarah.’

RRRRRRRRRRRRACISTS

Wait, Mickie O is a rapist? Allegedly of course.

I was too young too remember but what happened from the investigation?

RRRRRRRRRRRRACISTS

Nup. Not into racing. I just do it for the fun.