Middle East Discussion

Speaking merely on the subject of the definition of atheism, it’s impossible to prove just about anything didn’t happen, so that argument can be pretty much disregarded.

I can’t prove that our universe isn’t a microcosm of a speck of dirt on the back wheel of a garbage truck that exists in this universe.
It’s extremely unlikely, but I can’t disprove it.
But that doesn’t mean I need to make space in my position for that possibility.

Ok…agnostic, not atheist.

Because she’s good looking.

She is. I’m not sure that justifies a doctored photo as a political point though. But whatever.

Having said THAT: Corbyn may or may not be personally anti semitic ( I absolutely , totally agree that criticism of Israel is far too often squashed by false claims of antisemitism) . But he sure as hell has associated with , and offered support too , those who certainly are. Far, far too often imo. Fair or unfair (from what I’ve read, it’s both in differing cases) he’s left himself wide open to these accusations.

She is?

That’s a matter of opinion.

No. It’s beyond debate. She’s good looking.

watching diggers and bsd debate imploded my brain.

Do you have any evidence of this? You’re literally just repeating establishment propaganda. Corbyn has dedicated his entire life on an anti-racism platform.

2 Likes

There is no accounting for taste or type.

It doesn’t take much.

For you @Heffsgirl, get in Jezza!

https://twitter.com/TheMendozaWoman/status/1198981516438757376

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

Also reportedly halting arms exports to Saudi. Good move.

Unlikely to have any impact on the election though.

2 Likes

Something we should be doing ASAP

1 Like

No way! I literally just saw this pop into my Twitter feed! Kindred spirits! The propaganda against Corbyn in the UK is the most targeted I’ve ever witnessed.

1 Like

Not sounding great at all currently

IMO Israel will eventually just obliterate what’s left of “Palestine”, and this discussion will be no more.

With settlement policy etc, they’re already most of the way there.

3 Likes

Careful, you’ll be labelled an anti semite.

6 Likes