knew it was the Belgians

3 Likes

Had to ChatGPT it…

2 Likes

Is Iran classified as Middle East ?

Yes

2 Likes

1 Like

So it’s either Israel, Saudi, or someone else inside Iran, right?

a despicable sub class of people that put mayo on chips

Yeah, I was thinking Saudi, however some indications it might be Israel. Certainly most media pundits are pointing to that. Iran will blame them regardless of whether it is or isn’t.

Things are heating up in the ME again.

Whoever did it has killed the Iranian protest movement stone dead though.

I will staunchly stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the chip-mayoers against the vile forces of the chip-tomato-saucers.

3 Likes

Report online says the Iranians believe it was a drone attack but surprise surprise the Iranians are saying it was unsuccessful. I’m guessing it was Israel

hasn’t it been a bit dead in the water for a few weeks? the cities got relaxed hijab enforcement

Saudi backed by Israel?

Australian Ambassador expresses sorrow for the Israelis killed by terrorists in Jerusalem.
I suppose the ones killed in Jenin by the Israel Army were terrorists and deserved their fate

You’re not a fan of Israel I’m guessing @bigallan ?

1 Like

Really too early to get any concrete answers right now. There’s a lot of half baked guesses bouncing around. The claims that this was the Iranian drone factory are wrong, that’s on the other side of the city. There isn’t a clear picture of what types of facilities were targeted and what the actual damage was.

Israel makes sense with timing from the recent terrorism attacks and missile strikes. But that’s a logical guess rather than based on anything.

2 Likes

As evidenced by the many protesters within Israel, I guess they share my dislike of the current Israeli Government, which does not equate to dislike of the State of Israel.

3 Likes