Might one politely make enquiries as to the .... ugh.. sorry I asked

I have no idea who they are, but I’m sure they’ll play out of their skin against us

Lol Myers and Zaka just keep on trucking

TBC, Smack, Zack plus Draper emergency. Woosher reacts to Gawn dominance on game day, only a year too late.

Damn Stevo on ch 7 said there was some doubt over them playing. Got my hopes up for nothing

1 Like

Well hepps not starting on the wing, I suppose that’s a positive. Sheesh.

1 Like

Hahaha those 2 cannot be dropped unless they drop themselves

1 Like

Richmond brining in a player they added to their list in February who was overlooked by every club in the draft. We are so risk averse.

Maybe there is something to the talk on here this week that Myers and Zakinthos have clauses they can’t be dropped.

Langford has not played well (not alone I know). Also agree that he may not make a midfielder- just too slow to react. We needed another mobile ruck to team up on Gawn. Many others very lucky - they’ll need to really get it together this week.

1 Like

I’m hoping the ruckmen/forwards can bring Walla, Raz and Bags more into the game, but I’m thinking that taking out Brown and Langford reduces our forward options x 3.

Minus Brown
Minus Langford rotating with Stringer forward
Minus Francis being able to rotate forward with Brown.

But if the big men can get our small forwards functioning as small forwards (not mismatched CHF’s) and if they can take Gawn out of the game and hopefully reduce the supply to Oliver, Brayshaw and Viney that might help, but I don’t have a lot of faith, which is unlike me).

1 Like

Zac Clarke, Smack and Belly in the same team…yeah, that will work.

1 Like

Nek minnit:

“Woosha REsigns! John Worsfold signs contract extension until 2025”

2 Likes

The good news is we get this over with tomorrow.

4 Likes

not once during the saga was I ever embarrassed to say I supported Essendon, hell the last 15 odd years I haven’t thought it.

I lived through the bolton and Henneman days and i wasn’t even this embarrassed to see 2 players picked to play for this club.

the only slight solice one can take from it is, hopefully it’ll lead to the sacking of worsfold sooner rather than later and hopefully whoever the ■■■■ replaces him sees what those 2 are.

1 Like

So it will ruin our whole weekend, not just the end?

The anxiety of waiting for the game would ruin my weekend.

We are ■■■■■■ either way.

2 Likes

the even better news is no matter how much we lose by, we can take comfort in the fact that our “learnings” have been top notch

1 Like

THREE RUCKMAN!!! @Riolio

1 Like

It’s either anxiety or depression. The life of an Essendon supporter.

*i shouldn’t joke about mental health.

1 Like

Usual sacrificial lambs. Why is Ridley still out? Have been very patient with coaches up until now, but I’m over it.

1 Like