Might one politely make enquiries as to the .... ugh.. sorry I asked

Hopefully we will do okay in the ruck, but our forward structure is looking pretty crap.

Thats what I thought. We are dropping a forward for… Id rather drop Smack…but meh… probably wont make much difference.
At least I dont have to wait all weekend to find out

Zlarke could kick a couple of goals and then all of a sudden it wont have been a bad move (or even having some impact in the middle)

OR he doesnt kick any and it’s not that unlikely smack would’ve done that much better (forward or ruck)

■■■■ I misread it’s brown, hmmm - maybe it’s cause smack can also go through the ruck

Not enough changes!!

*But it’s good to try and get a settled side.

Dont think it will make that much difference either way…

We will now have 3 ruckmen to team up against Gawn.

2 Likes

Call me mad but it’s just crazy enough to work decks

Damn conservative selection and gameplan.

Should have selected Draper and Jok as well and quintuple teamed the bastardo.

1 Like

Out: Zaharakis, Myers
In: Zaharakis, Myers

Worsfold: ‘The two Davids have not been performing particularly well so we took them aside on Monday and advised that they wouldn’t be playing this week’

‘Five minutes later we told them haaaaaaa! April Fools!’

‘As if we’d drop those guys when we have some perfectly good youngsters to demotivate’

3 Likes

9:30? Someone is very lid off. I’ll give it until 8:10

1 Like

Could see that coming a mile away, though, mate. No chance that Woosha would drop Myersy (leadership group), Bagman (seniority rules), Walla (cult hero), Zaka (photos), Belly (line up an interview on SEN and drop the double ruck possibility to counter Gawn). Youth scapegoated again. :crazy_face:

Dons by a point over the Dees.

1 Like

Your generous. I reckon it’s a ten goal loss.

1 Like

Nah, just delusional. I convince myself every week that we are gunna win. The comedown is ■■■■■■ hard. :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah seems a bit OTT

Feel for Langford. Any money Zaharakis did what he did with the interchange stuff-up no way he gets dropped. No wonder these blokes have a sense of entitlement about them. Perform poorly, shirk contests, still get a game.

1 Like

I concur

Jake Long in the middle a bit optimistic I think

1 Like

Hi mad but it’s just crazy enough to work decks.
My name’s Dad.

Melbourne have brought in Corey and Josh Wagner. I don’t know them. Any good?

Out Mitch Brown, Kyle Langford

In Zac Clarke Kobe Mutch