Miscellaneous VFL comments and articles

Nice!

3 Likes

Best news ever!!!

Well, it’s good news anyway.

1 Like

Can confirm 23 March (day before first seniors game), we play a VFL practice match against Coburg at the Hangar.

5 Likes

Can confirm I won’t be there. But i’ll be checking the coverage from Kuala Lumpur on my way back to Sydney.

VFL fixture is usually out a week before XMAS - So any day now !

Box Hill have lost a key ingredient to success. Will Hams will be playing for Old Xavs in 2019.

what’s the go with Hocking at training. Is the club essentially using him as a coach with the AFL guys and getting around the footy department cap by paying him as a VFL player?

NO!!!

we are so getting fined.

1 Like

I would reckon as he will be coaching our AFL listed boys, the club would want him to be in sync with the seniors and the coaching strategy. The Coros and Skipworth did the same during preseasons.

1 Like

Reports that same VFL games will be played as curtain raisers at MCG and Marvel. Finally!

Yes they will

4 televised games for us next year

1 Like

Footscray have their fixture already… we play them on the 10th August setting up a VFL / VFLW / AFL triple from 1pm through to the night match.

WHERE IS OUR FIXTURE!!!

Here tis.

2 Likes

I better bring the extra battery that day.

2 Likes

P.S. I assume we’re not playing the AFL game at Footscray though… any actual VFL/AFL double-headers?

Doesn’t look like it for us after my quick look at the G or Marvel.

A. BOYSE has hung the boots up for Essendons VFL team. Back to local footy

So sad, he’s a great looking player but those injuries were shocking.

1 Like