Mitch Brown - The Accountant

Isn't it "rapt"?

It is, but of all the grammatical mistakes ever this is one I can kind of live with.
Rapt just looks wrong.
It’s a diminutive of enraptured anyway, and no-one’s going to say enraptured anymore.
And wrapped still gives the right impression. Wrapped in joy. It works.
It’s wrong, but it works.

RAPTOR

Yep … as in “Rapture”

He is one that l really wanted the vlub to draft. He and Tippa are the feel good stories of the year, well the last couple of years actually. More power to Mitch. l like his suburban values as well, supports his mates.

He’s a damn fine player.Showed plenty in the NAB cup and went on to be one of, if not the most accomplished key position player in the vfl.

What more can you ask for from a bloke that has had to stabilize a chronic injury and fight his way back to the top level.

Got a quiet determination about him.
Don’t think he’s gonna do anything but play seniors, and be rock solid.

Going back to last pre-season’s comments…

Mitch Brown (formerly of Geelong), Jared Petrenko (Adelaide), Clint Jones (St Kilda) and James Magner and Mitch Clisby (Melbourne) have committed to playing with the club.

Magner is good the rest are eh

This is the first two comments on Blitz after seeing Mitch play for us. I’m claiming all credit.

Quoted Post
I reckon Mitch Brown has shown a lot of nous winning the one-on-one aerial contests.
Its one who will get looked at next year.
Kavanagh disappointed me, O'Brien as well, both didn't execute their skills well, Kav with that shocking turnover in the defensive goal square, regardless of whether it was a chopping free or not, is just a very poor decision to make. I expected better from both. Of the ring-ins, Sam Michael (#77?) was decent, Mitch Brown is good enough to get another go at AFL level, Magner just has a dip and you know what you'll get from him.
Who is Mitch Brown playing for this year? I thought he was probably our best. You'd love to have a spare rookie spot for someone like him who earns it in these games but the AFL would go into meltdown if we got a positive out of the experience.

Hahahaha!

Hird a big wrap for Mitch Brown. WSPHU? Might be the third tall defender we need to unleash Hurley as the big, attacking rebounder.

Skip to the Melbourne game, WHICH THE TOP-UPS WIN.

I'm liking Mitch Brown. Reads it well.
Isn't it "rapt"?

It is, but of all the grammatical mistakes ever this is one I can kind of live with.
Rapt just looks wrong.
It’s a diminutive of enraptured anyway, and no-one’s going to say enraptured anymore.

Have you noticed our new coach says " everythink " and “anythink” ?

Either this person changed their username or they are REALLY CLAIRVOYANT.

Special mention to Mitch Brown, who I thought put his body on the line through this whole NAB cup like he was a Don!!

Responses to the above comment:

Agree. Definitely keen for us to draft him next year. Did very, VERY well
Unless he has the appalling luck to do an ACL or something in the VFL this year, he'll be on an AFL list again next year. Hope it's ours. Has shown a lot of resilience, performed well in difficult circumstances, and deserves the recognition. Kudos.

■■■. It’s like I had seen the round 1 VFL game already…

On the not so good side: Gwilt has definite Scania tendencies, even playing against rubbish teams.

Particularly obvious when a top-up in Brown can win basically every single one-on-one marking contest.

This was all before the great season he had in the VFL too. Makes it all the sweeter!

Isn't it "rapt"?

Rapt just looks wrong.

Have you noticed our new coach says " everythink " and “anythink” ?

Yeah nah — it’s nothink.

Isn't it "rapt"?

‘rapt’, from ‘rapture’
" I’m rapt for you, bra"

‘wrapped’, encased in flexible material:
“wrapped in plastic, she slowly faded into the murky lake "
Finished, completed:
" it’s a wrap, we’re done”.
“wrap it up and get out of here”

‘rapped’, spoken-word crappy ‘music’, past tense:
“I rapped with mah bros”

I’m totally rapt you wrapped that up.
When I rap you, you stay rapped, ■■■■■.

*Because unlike Wim, it’s a pet-hate of mine.

He is one that l really wanted the vlub to draft. He and Tippa are the feel good stories of the year, well the last couple of years actually. More power to Mitch. l like his suburban values as well, supports his mates.

He’s a real vlubman, I hear.

He’s a real vlubman, I hear.

Welcome to EFV