Mitch Brown - The Accountant

Isn't it "rapt"?

It is, but of all the grammatical mistakes ever this is one I can kind of live with.
Rapt just looks wrong.
It’s a diminutive of enraptured anyway, and no-one’s going to say enraptured anymore.
And wrapped still gives the right impression. Wrapped in joy. It works.
It’s wrong, but it works.

I agree. I remember the first time I saw it written I thought it was weird too.

He is one that l really wanted the vlub to draft. He and Tippa are the feel good stories of the year, well the last couple of years actually. More power to Mitch. l like his suburban values as well, supports his mates.

He’s a real vlubman, I hear.

Welcome to EFV

Vunt.

His opponents will forever be known as “Mitches ■■■■■■■”.

Looks like he’ll be playing back alongside Hurls.
Hooker fwd with Joe.

Hooker and Brown to switch accordingly to fark up opposition’s strategy. Very exciting!

Just watched the last round win against Collingwood. I am pretty confident that Brown could more than equal what Joke Carlisle did in that match, at both ends of the ground, with ability to play as a midfielder ( on the “wing” as it used to be called last century) to boot.

Looks like he'll be playing back alongside Hurls. Hooker fwd with Joe.

Hooker and Brown to switch accordingly to fark up opposition’s strategy. Very exciting!

Brown Hooker
I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, wooo!

Brown Hooker

Brown Hooker

Divine!

Isn't it "rapt"?

It is, but of all the grammatical mistakes ever this is one I can kind of live with.
Rapt just looks wrong.
It’s a diminutive of enraptured anyway, and no-one’s going to say enraptured anymore.

You two are making my inner pedant very angry. Spelling isn’t a democracy! I suspect you’re both Gen Y … Hmph!!

Wim? Gen Y?? lol.

Gen Y not? … maybe.

(AKA Gen X)

Brown Hooker

Brown Hooker

Divine!

Brown is quite the divine hue for a hooker.

Isn't it "rapt"?

Rapt just looks wrong.

You two are making my inner pedant very angry. Spelling isn’t a democracy! I suspect you’re both Gen Y … Hmph!!

It so is.

I like him I really do. But, to think he will come in and hold a key defensive post is full Blitz. He will play games and play them well but he is not best 22 key back.

I like him I really do. But, to think he will come in and hold a key defensive post is full Blitz. He will play games and play them well but he is not best 22 key back.

So Hooker back then?

It’s relative though isn’t it? Danny DeVito would be best 22 kpd if he was the only player on our list.

Why not? Not really following you. He wasn't too far off 2 years ago (gun year for Geelong VFL), had another gun VFL year...?

I’d go as far as say if he’s not ■■■■■■ close to beat 22 KPD in 2016 he won’t ever be.

It’s relative though isn’t it? Danny DeVito would be best 22 kpd if he was the only player on our list.

Hmm, D. DeVito or A. Davey for CHF… Tough choice. I wouldn’t like to be a selector.

Boy and I thought Mark Bolton was the of a pair of brothers we’d ever picked up. His twin bro is huge!
Why not? Not really following you. He wasn't too far off 2 years ago (gun year for Geelong VFL), had another gun VFL year...?

I’d go as far as say if he’s not ■■■■■■ close to beat 22 KPD in 2016 he won’t ever be.

He will be close to it just as you say but I just feel he is going to leave us needing more in the strength department and general AFL smarts. I just look at Hooker and Hurls down back and cub up.

He will be close to it just as you say but I just feel he is going to leave us needing more in the strength department and general AFL smarts. I just look at Hooker and Hurls down back and cub up.

Doesn’t it make sense to have a bit up front as well? Rather than everything down back and nothing up front.

If he was the only player on our list, he might have to play small forward. Who else would there be to kick the crumbing goals?