Mlb 2015

As we move inside of 40 days until pitchers and catchers report to spring training, it's only fitting we kick off a new thread in preperation for the 2014 season.

Still a bit to play out in the free agency market but anyone of real quality has been signed apart from Tanaka who's posting period still has a few weeks to run. Even he has his questions marks, like does he end up bing another Dice-K or more a Darvish?

So time for crazy stupid early predictions, here we go...

Division Winners:

AL East - Red Sox

AL Central - Tigers

AL West - Rangers

NL East - Nationals

NL Central - Cards

NL West - Dodgers

ALCS: same again Red Sox vs Tigers

NLCS: Cards vs Nationals

WS: Tigers Vs Nationals

Champions: Nationals

Bring on opening day 2014 at the SCG, March 22nd.

Great start from Clay but I’ll wait to see what he does against a major league lineup before I get to excited.

The offense was fantastic, so much power, we’ll see a lot of home runs this season.

I know phillie are rubbish but was good to see Clay Buchholz pitch well this morning.
Ramirez killed it

Kuroda heading back to Japan, puts a decent dent in our roster

Can't see the Nationals winning it all. Too many tickets on themselves.

Nationals grab anyone new?

Sox lost Ellsbury and Salty yeah...thats it?

GO SOX

GO SOX

Nats got a SP from the Tigers...Doug Fister? and I've got an idea they got an outfielder too.

GO SOX

Nats got a SP from the Tigers...Doug Fister? and I've got an idea they got an outfielder too.

Yep they got Fister who is top line, makes a very impressive rotation with Zimmermann, Strasburg and Gio Gonzalez. 

They also got Nate McLouth who had a nice year for the Orioles last season, which leaves them with a strong outfield even if there are injures with Harper in left, Span in centre and Werth in right, McLouth can play either corner spot resonably well.

I still hope the Braves kick their skanky arses. I think they beat up on the Nats last year, and have always had the wood on Strasburg.

Really, the Braves just need to get BJ Upton and Uggla to pay their way.

I am planning for a Giants WS. We seem to win every odd year and then miss the playoffs. Dodgers suck.

But seriously though, it will be a dogfight in the NL West.

I am planning for a Giants WS. We seem to win every odd year and then miss the playoffs. Dodgers suck.

How's Puig's lead foot? 110 mph?

How's Puig's lead foot? 110 mph?

He probably tried to convince the cop that it was all ok since, you know, he is Yasiel Puig. Man has an ego the size of Mt Everest. Lucky he can back it up most times.

Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and Frank "The Big Hurt" Thomas all rightfully elected to the Hall of Fame at their first opportunity. With Bobby Cox going in as a manager, that's 3 Atlanta people in one go...and you'd reckon John Smoltz is a shoe-in next year....and Chipper 3 years later.

Craig Biggio stiff...missing out by 2 votes.

The Big Unit is up next year too....as is Pedro Martinez. Johnson will, but will Pedro?

The Steroid 5 all missed out again...Bonds, Palmeiro, Sosa, McGwire and Clemens...all had their votes drop.

Surprisingly Curt Schilling and Mike Mussina got less than 30 percent.

Nice that your guys got in Noonan,

I've got so much to say about the whole HOF voting process but so little desire to spend a second doing so.

Nice that your guys got in Noonan,

I've got so much to say about the whole HOF voting process but so little desire to spend a second doing so.

Yeah...but it would be worse if it became a fan poll. That becomes like the argument about the Brownlow and other awards.

There are probably quite a few who've missed out on the HOF who shouldn't have...I'd have thought Donny Baseball (Mattingly) was an absolute lock but he'll have to get in on the back of his managing.

I've got no issue with the up-yours given to the roidheads. It's one thing if you take supplements that are legit, but the Bonds, ARoid sort of things...no. I thought McGwire only took stuff that was later declared illegal.

I'm also surprised that Curt Schilling got less than 30%. Not so much Mussina.

Palmerio vote dropped below the 5% required to keep him on the ballot (4.4%) so he's off the ballot for good.

A-Roid has accepted a ban that will see him miss all of the coming season, initial suspension was 211 games. This will cost A-Rod and save the Yanks about $25M.

A-Roid has accepted a ban that will see him miss all of the coming season, initial suspension was 211 games. This will cost A-Rod and save the Yanks about $25M.

Good outcome for both parties in the end

Good outcome for both parties in the end
Screw him.

In a twist he is allowed to attend spring training and play in games, god I so hope he does what a massive ■■■■■■ circus that will be.