Mlb 2015

Clay Bucholz back to his old self…7-0 nil down after the first.

Yep, wasn’t buying on the back of the Phillies game, and the Yanks lineup isn’t even all that good either, so this performance is terrible.

Getting up at 5am tomorrow for home opener

As will I as long as my youngest lets me get some sleep tonight

Nationals are all over the place on defense! Cant stop us scoring on the simplest plays…some benny hill music needed on out field catching attempts

Finally got back to San Francisco to see my Giants for the first time since 2012. Saw them play the D’backs last Friday night. They promptly broke my 7 game win streak (started in Game 1 of the World Series in 2010) by losing 9-0. Ah well. Some photos below.

A mate of mine is pretty well connected so we got down to right behind home plate. Surreal watching the game from that angle!

Sweet

Awesome.

Such a nice ball park, was fortunate to go there and Fenway on my travels many years ago so I’ve already been to two of the best parks in baseball. Only really want to get to Wrigley and PNC in Pittsburgh maybe the Bank in Philly too. Not at all interested in the other parks in the AL East except maybe Camden Yards.

My Astros on top of the AL West

I said last year good times are a coming back!

Fark the Cubs. Worse than god damn Hawthorn. FML.

Explain how the Cubs are worse than Hawthorn?

There is nothing quite as nice as sweeping the Dodgers!

There is nothing quite as nice as sweeping the Dodgers!

Uuuuugh. My old room mate is a Giants fan and he’s been talking ■■■■ since the World Series and now they sweep us, freaking insufferable.

Ok so the Red Sox need to sort out a few pitchers!!!

Yankees have turned it around after a slow start, now 8-2 in their last 10, swept the Rays in TB, won 3 of 4 against the AL leading Tigers in Detroit and just won the series against the NL topping Mets.
Great to see A-Rod and Teixeira back to some vintage form

Ah look who’s loving ARoid again, was a whole 2 months ago none of you wanted him in a Yankee jersey ever again.

Oh how time heals all wounds, or a few HR’s, what ever comes first I suppose.

Ah look who's loving ARoid again, was a whole 2 months ago none of you wanted him in a Yankee jersey ever again.

Oh how time heals all wounds, or a few HR’s, what ever comes first I suppose.

He was always one of my favourites but I was worried about the size of his contract and thought we best move him on and being out so long I doubted he would find form. Definately wasnt upset at his drug use, im one that doesnt care if athletes use PED’s

Friers throws a no hitter against the dodgers…Astros still hanging tough!

Astros sweep the Athletics now 11 and 7 happy days!

Astros are going well. Have a great young team.

Mariners fans here in Seattle were learning from their Seahawks brethren and predicting a World Series appearance. Not so chipper any more. Still, its a looooooong season and I expect the M’s to at least make the playoffs.