Mlb 2015

Now the Braves have signed Ender Inciarte, clubs are prowling around hoping to get him, including the Cubs. 10 clubs have enquired allegedly.

They’d want to be giving up a couple of young starting pitchers.

Happy with the additions of Samardzija and Cueto. Really happy. Even though Greinke stays in the division the Dodgers are weaker and I feel quietly confident about my Giants heading into yet another even year WS quest :slight_smile:

Cubs and going from strength to strength

Yeah, the Cardinals are just sitting back and letting the Cubs raid the roster and they aren’t doing anything about it.

The team needs a middle of the order slugger in the worst way and there’s a couple of them out there, but they aren’t making any noise. This is the one thing that irritates me… the club has millions to throw at free agents that instantly improve the team but they won’t do it.

Astros get the closer they needed…had to give up a bit but now we have 100mph arm to close out the games we should have won!

Traded RHPs Mark Appel, Harold Arauz, Thomas Eshelman and Vince Velasquez and LHP Brett Oberholtzer to Philadelphia for RHP Ken Giles and SS Jonathan Arauz