Mlb 2017

Good

We got a walk off walk today

am off sunday for a few days watching my stros at minute maid
hopefully unlike everytime I post they lose it wont be the same at the game!

The natives are getting salty here in SF :flushed:

1 Like

Why are they ■■■■■■ at Mad Bum? For getting injured?

Meanwhile, Atlanta swept the Snakes in the series. Everyone thinks they’re going to offload Phillips and M Adams at the trade deadline, but I don’t know. You’d think the Yanks might be keen on Adams, but I think the Braves will want pitching prospects, and they can cover 2B and 3B reasonably comfortably (Freddie would return to first).

Mad at the guy who single handedly won us the '14 WS 'cause he injured himself. Discovered a lot of “fans since 2010” lately :smile:

As much as I hate them the ■■■■■■ Dodgers are playing unbelievable baseball. On pace to win 111 games. As long as the lose in the NLCS all is good :slight_smile:

Some big trades recently

Washington have bolstered their extremely fragile bullpen by getting relievers Sean Doolittle and Ryan Madson from Oakland

Diamondbacks acquired OF J D Martinez from the Tigers

And the Yankees picked up INF Todd Frazier and RP David Robertson from the White Sox.

Mainly prospects going back the other way in all trades.

Braves were getting close to .500, as were the Cubs, but the Cubs just swept the Braves in Atlanta.

And the Red Sox have released the Panda, as did the Braves release Bartolo Colon who got picked up by the Twins.

Panda back in SF. Hmm. No real risk as Red Sox will pay him. Interesting to see how he goes in AAA

Braves have broken the Dodgers’ 12-game winning sequence with the first two games of a four game series, including handing ex-Brave Alex Wood his first loss (was 11-0).

But Wood dropped a pop-up early that gave the Braves 2 runs. Apparently no-one on the field could see the ball. Jaime Garcia’s projected trade hasn’t eventuated, and he cemented the win by giving Atlanta a 9-0 lead with a grand slam. Freddie Freeman and Tyler Flowers also homered. They’re getting some great hitting from both catchers - Flowers and Kurt Suzuki.

Mike Foltynewicz is continuing to look to be the Braves’ best pitcher, and allegedly they’re thinking of off-loading Julio Teheran who was one of their two untradeable players two years back. Won 6-3 yesterday.

1 Like

Watch him balloon

1 Like

And @DonMania has his heart ripped out against the Dodgers yet again.

Go up 2-1 in the 11th and Kyle Farmer, having his very first ML AB hits a double with two on.

Again and again and again :frowning:

This season is about as bad as I can imagine any of my sporting obsessions having. Ugh! The Dodgers being SO good is just additional salt to the proverbial wound.

At least Nuñez is hitting well.

Oh
you traded him to the Red Sox.

Gio GonzĂĄlez no-hitter broken up in the 9th

1 Like

Sonny Gray to the farking Yankees :tired_face:

Disappointed my astros didn’t go all in for another starter,had a great 2 days at minute maid watching them for a 1 win and a loss against the mariners .

It was 95 degrees outside yet a cool 65 inside!!

Hi everyone! Its Me! Fan of the WORST team in the majors! UGH!

Phillies have won 5 straight and we have lost 4 straight. 100-loss season coming up

Grab your Panda hats everyone. Sandoval is back in the Giants’ lineup tonight.

The ■■■■■■ Phillies swept the Braves
in Atlanta.

Braves have got a couple back, beating the Dodgers 1 out of 3 and the first two against the Fish.

And have offloaded Sean Rodriguez back to the Pirates. As soon as he was traded to Atlanta, he was in a fatal car crash that wrecked his shoulder.

Red Sox go out by a bit now AL East

Wouldn’t you know it. The Giants have won back to back series against the D’Backs and the Cubs! Wow!