Mlb 2017

Not sure why you think it’s Girardi’s fault.

Sometimes the other side just takes better advantage.

Did you think Sabathia was taken out too early, or was Kahnle in too long, or what?

CC was left on too long. He was atrocious today.
The only thing I was surprised by was that it took them so long to score. He also has this stubbornness in not playing starters, you have Tanaka and Gray that are good to go and it’s Game 7, use them FFS!
He keeps gifting games to Hicks and Castro who have been next to useless this series

All over.
Need to make several acquisitions in the off season as this just isn’t acceptable

I suppose so since the Astros used 2 starters for their 9 innings, and probably could have used Verlander if they’d really had to.

Verlander and Severino were the only 2 that were not ready to go today.
Hopefully the Dodgers win from here

Verlander MVP and has Kate Upton to go home to.

Sigh!

Not sure if I really care who wins. Probably the Astros, but won’t be shattered if LA wins (sorry, @DonMania)

1 Like

Good win by the Astros. Should be a great World Series.

Probably favour the dodgers but should be close

Stoked that we won today was out riding my pushbike getting live updates from a mate as I was riding 160km.

I didn’t get to watch the last 2 games for 2 wins so I wont be watching game 1…LOL

1 Like

Game 6 and 7 will both be in L.A. if needed. Houston host 3, 4 and 5.

Yeah you’re right. Farked that up…

Oh well, go Astros.

Haha, would still be worth being there if they win it - but Let’s Go Dodgers! Love L.A., but would be shattered if Houston took it out. Better them then the Yankees…

Forgot that they changed it to the best record has home field. Much fairer than having it decided by the All Star game like they did previously.

It was originally best record but then one year the all star game had no sinner because both teams ran out of pitchers so they added the world series home ground advantage to avoid that happening again.

I reckon they alternated, before the ASG rule…which was caused when Bud Selig cracked the sads because neither side gave a toss in an extra-innings ASG.

C’mon Astros! Do it for all us sad Giants fans!

1 Like

Going for The Stro’s.
Think it would be a feel good story for the people of Houston who recently did it hard with a shocker of a flood.
I’m a sucker for feel good stories in sport.

No love for the Dodgers, with the people of LA doing it hard in the light of the Weinstein revelations?

2 Likes

I didn’t take that walking natural disaster into account.
Fair point.

Chris Taylor takes Keuchel’s first pitch deep.

Kershaw got Houston’s first inning out of the way without drama.

Bregman has tied the game top 4.