MLB 2022

Sentimental move… but it makes a lot of people happy. They’ll platoon him when facing LH pitching which works for me.

Wainwright, Molina, and Albert all going out together.

2 Likes

Well…the Cardinals scored 29 runs today. I don’t think Albert had much to do with it though.

Insane (and yes, Scherzer is obviously NOT a Yankee)

Has MLB TV changed their system? Last year we used to be able to stream highlights of all games and 1 game/day in full.

Now most games they only provide a message “no stream for this game available”. Anyone else have this problem?

Also WTF is Kayo not showing games yet?

The regular season starts later this week.

1 Like

Not showing any spring training.
I think everything will be fine once the regular season starts

1 Like

I think things are a little bit in flux because the lockout changed the schedule; the season should have started already.

1 Like

OF Austin Meadows from the Rays to the Tigers.

Looking forward to game 1…then…postponed Yanks v Red Sox.

Reds v Braves noted at 10am tomorrow

1 Like

Opening Day baby! Go Giants!

Barry is here.

Best balllpark in the majors.

1 Like

Albert Pujols homers in his return to St Louis as a Cardinal.

At least you got to see the game. MBA TV says no (even when yesterday it was advertised as the “Free Game of the Day”. Today the highlights would not be streamed. Other games OK. Why?

1 Like

MLB is the least advanced of the 4 major leagues in terms of tech :frowning:

I subscribed to NFL TV only to find out that their streaming was incompatible with AppleTV. FFS! Why would a major US corporation totally ignore one of the world’s biggest companies?

For MLBTV I changed my “favourite” franchise away from SF and lo and behold I could see their game’s highlights today.

1 Like

I liked him more today when he tried to steal 3rd

LOL. He looks like a third base coach.

Freddie Freeman’s first AB VS Atlanta…home run to left centre.