MLB 2022

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Rizzo’s bat is sizzling currently, great to see

11 straight for the Yankees. Doing better than I thought albeit a fairly easy schedule to date

4-4 going into 10th. Angels put on 6

Braves struggling to recover anywhere near the form of late 2021, particularly the bullpen.

Gave up a lot late to the Padres yesterday after leading 6-4 late to lose 11-6, and today, Will Smith gave up 4 runs (none earned) in the 8th, but they got the 4 back and Jansen held out for the win.

Riley had an errant throw to score 2, but redeemed himself with a go-ahead double.

Albert Pujols, back for his swansong at the Cardinals, was asked to pitch the last inning of the game against the Giants. Gave up 2 HRs and 4 ERs.

Admittedly they ended up winning 15-6.

1 Like

Lol it was a train wreck, but so good.

1 Like

I think he managed to get his pitches up into the mid 60s (mph).

1 Like

I absolutely LOVE (not) that Goldschmidt and Arenado continue to torment my Giants.

My Padres are doing well early in the year…

just waiting for that moment the eventual slide begins and we miss the play offs again :anguished:

Yeah well San Francisco sports teams have been tormenting me for 10 years. In two sports.

1 Like

Astros with 5 home run innings against red sox…after giving up 1 in the first 9 to 1 and second isn’t over

Rarely see 5 homers in 1 innings

1 Like

Story showing up now. 3 homers yesterday

And a grand slam today

1 Like

Yep. Smashing it

Surely the Tony Pham/Joc Pedersen beef over fantasy football that lead to Pham slapping Pedersen in the face during a game has to be one of the most ridiculous sports fueds ever.

1 Like

Absolutely ridiculous. What an indictment of the man-child complex.

Astros breaking even in series against yankees

Stopped there unbeaten home streak .

also first time yankees have been held for no hitter in 19 years even though it was team no hitter

A bit happening in LA today

Astros should have won the series. Yankees had to dig deep twice in the series just to even it up. 6-3 down B9 in the first game and 3-1 down B8 today before winning it in 10