Mobile Version is UnBjorked

Yeah gonna fix that. That’s a bit much… it’s supposed to just appear at the bottom of the page.

1 Like

Not sure if it happens on others, but my mobile version freezes and becomes unresponsive after about 10minutes…

1 Like

Hmmmmm. Nope that’s not what I get. I get another screen pop up that overlays the first and has a scroll bar on the right hand side.

On a work Samsung (ie cheap), once a reply got to a medium length, the text was no longer visible as it was typing below the onscreen keyboard. This also made it impossible to edit the post when I realised I made a mistake after posting it, as I couldn’t get the carat in the right position or see the text.

It can be a nightmare, I usually turn it to landscape when typing, & you can see it all.

I have noticed my screen won’t rotate new Blitz atm though, … but suspect it’s something to do with the phone, . it seems no one else is reporting it as a problem??

In the above case when I tried to use landscape I couldn’t even see the text even at the start of a new post.

I was using Chrome btw.

Typing from phone now… works beautifully in portrait, can’t even see over kb in landscape. That’s android/chrome/SwiftKey.

Try the app?

Haven’t yet… someone said it wasn’t much chop? I’ll give it a go.

What app are we talking about?

BSD has a weird banner(iPhone)

Avatar on one row, name on a second row below. Looks odd, I’m guessing it’s due to length of name, but can’t find anyone else like it.

Yeah that’s a bug I need to get back to fixing.

1 Like

Not sure if u made a tweak after my post about it Rolo,? but NuBlitz now goes into landscape when I tip the phone … which is great.

But speaking of weird banners,^^ 2 things, … at the moment, it doesn’t bugger off the screen with a little scroll up as the old one used to, (I’m not sure if it’s meant to?)

But more serious, is that when you zoom the screen, the banner zooms too, & dominates until it fills the whole screen with the logo.

Just me,& my supposed “weird” one?

After only logging into the new site recently, I can’t log in on my phone.

Any ideas?

What happens when you try?

Do I take it these are going to be permannent issues then …

I wouldn’t call them issues but they will be staying this way.

It just doesn’t recognise either my username, email or password. I updated my password on the main site only a day or two ago. my username should be pretty good to go and get right :slight_smile: I assume my email is the one that Blitz sent to me when I renewed my password. Its got me beat.

That doesn’t make sense that there’d be difference on mobile/desktop for usernames. Is it being autofilled by your browser?

yes