Moderator change. err, a Reboot

thanks boot, now we can all insult you without fear of banhammer type retribution! 

good luck, sal!

thanks boot, now we can all insult you without fear of banhammer type retribution! 

good luck, sal!

I still have low friends in high places! :ph34r:

good luck, sal!

Post reported.

good luck, sal!

Post reported.

bye, everyone.

Cool your jets...

Tis not the same…change unsettles me…I will have to drink more…much more :wink:

Welcome to mortality Boot. Hello overlord Saladin.

The name Saladin is actually quiet authoritative! 

You'd think a mod would know how to use a profile picture...*

*i'll behave now...

cool your jets, profile lover.

infraction notices imminent...shuffling the deck chairs

Now I have to pretend I like Saladin…great

Thanks for your holiday tips over the years Boot

Thanks Reboot. You’ve always looked out for me :slight_smile:

Welcome Saladin. I’ll try and be nice.

I think everyone should start another asada thread to make him feel welcome...

Begs the question, who's going to do most of the modding now, seeing good or bad, boot was about the only one who on the surface was modding ( I know that's not the case, but again seemed like it was).

Hopefully not Saladin, I enjoy his insights into footy too much for him to become jaded with modding duties.

darkknightthephoenix, finding clouds in silver linings since 1981

I must have been one talented piece of sperm in 81 then, seeing i wasn't born for another 2 years ha

Thanks Reboot.

Begs the question, who's going to do most of the modding now, seeing good or bad, boot was about the only one who on the surface was modding ( I know that's not the case, but again seemed like it was).

Hopefully not Saladin, I enjoy his insights into footy too much for him to become jaded with modding duties.

There are many mods and you'll all make their jobs easier by using the report button.

Thanks for all your hard work, Reboot.

Did they send you off with a gold rolex?

there won't be any modding needed.  Everyone is going to behave beautifully :)

and then she woke up