Most Famous Person you have Met

Was YTT the one with Jamie Redfern and Debbie Byrne…the former who had his “career moulded” by Liberace and the latter who had a very unfortunate experience with a sex tape that was stolen.

And who was the bubbly Ch 9 blonde who allegedly had some surveillance tape made of her rooting either Van Damme or one of his bodyguards the weekend Crown opened on its current site.

JoBeth Taylor, now I think of it.

Everyone knew someone who had or had seen the tape, but despite a lot of effort at our cricket club, no-one ever came forth.

I’d rather have seen that than the Debbie Byrne one.

Was YTT the one with Jamie Redfern and Debbie Byrne...the former who had his "career moulded" by Liberace and the latter who had a very unfortunate experience with a sex tape that was stolen.

Some classy mullets in there. And that’s including the girls.

‘Ugly’ Dave Gray

I remember being in the band room at a Sydney show on a Blink 182 tour in '98, and some guy was standing next to the food table and subtly putting all the goodies into his gob. I walked over and jokingly ripped into him about it. Turned out to be the drummer from Silverchair. Nice polite hungry dude. (I know, weeks into the thread and starting from an already low point I'm now scraping the barrel of "famous". Shut up.)

I’ve been on the opposite end of that having been mistaken for a member of the band NOFX* while at one of their shows and also a member of Lagwagon* who I happened to be seated next to on a flight.

*no ones probably ever heard of em, and there’s no way I actually look like any of them.

Was YTT the one with Jamie Redfern and Debbie Byrne...the former who had his "career moulded" by Liberace and the latter who had a very unfortunate experience with a sex tape that was stolen.

Some classy mullets in there. And that’s including the girls.

Here’s johnnie

Ok question time; are they’re any actual celebrities in our midst- apart from Stevens or Ralph looking for the next Ricky Mott news breaker they’re must be a nick giannopolis or Peter costello.
So reveal yourself now. We won’t tell.

OK OK, I am Sophie Falkiner.

I knew it.
Strangely quiet though.
Think I might of spooked a few.

So I’ve obviously not met any of you

Nah. We’ve met.

Ok question time; are they're any actual celebrities in our midst- apart from Stevens or Ralph looking for the next Ricky Mott news breaker they're must be a nick giannopolis or Peter costello. So reveal yourself now. We won't tell.
Every time someone makes a post like this I struggle not to post an abusive tirade and have myself banned. :s
Ok question time; are they're any actual celebrities in our midst- apart from Stevens or Ralph looking for the next Ricky Mott news breaker they're must be a nick giannopolis or Peter costello. So reveal yourself now. We won't tell.
Every time someone makes a post like this I struggle not to post an abusive tirade and have myself banned. :s

I know this guy, Bruce, who has some great techniques to suppress anger*

*results may vary, failure to suppress anger may result in you turning into a great big green rage monster

Why? I don’t get why you would get upset as the post seems innocuous to me.

Not at the poster. Like most other normal people I hate Ralph and Stevens. We think they poke around here at times, hence the temptation to post abuse in the (overly wishful) hope that they will read it is quite enticing. :stuck_out_tongue:

I forgot to mention the 40+ blitzers who turned up to the BBQ!

All of them lovely, except one* :smiley:

*joking obviously

Not at the poster. Like most other normal people I hate Ralph and Stevens. We think they poke around here at times, hence the temptation to post abuse in the (overly wishful) hope that they will read it is quite enticing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Phew

Went to school with Joel Turner who starred in ‘The Foreign Exchange’ tv show and Alan Toovey who played for Collingwood.

I’m starting to wonder how many politicians or public servants are in here.