Most Famous Person you have Met

Reboot.

I met Rodney Rude when I was about 9 or 10ā€¦ Got his autographā€¦ he signed ā€œf**k you allblackā€¦ Rodney Rudeā€. SSchool ground hero for a couple of weeks on the back of that

Iā€™ve just recalled the time I was rushing out of a lift and literally knocked over Elle McPherson. At the old Southern Cross Hotel (remember that one, Boot?)
Her Maori bodyguard was not amused.

I've just recalled the time I was rushing out of a lift and literally knocked over Elle McPherson. At the old Southern Cross Hotel (remember that one, Boot?) Her Maori bodyguard was not amused.

Did she bounce straight back up?

I've just recalled the time I was rushing out of a lift and literally knocked over Elle McPherson. At the old Southern Cross Hotel (remember that one, Boot?) Her Maori bodyguard was not amused.

Did she bounce straight back up?

Heh. She clattered to the floor, her bag opened up and stuff sprayed everywhere, she yelled out ā€˜ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€™ her guy moved in to intercept as I clumsily tried to help her up.

Edit - I have met her several times, actually, and sheā€™s always been very nice.

Biggest probably Margot Robbie, but she was a neighbors starlett at the time.

I spent a night drinking with the Australian cricket team years. Andy bichel is a top bloke. Canā€™t say that.for andrew simmonds.

A lot of local tv celebs, dave hughes, molly Meldrum, the.masterchef guys, russell howcroft and a few others.

Krystal from big brother. The one that was on the cover of zoo magazines every second week.

Deckham

Had a few glasses of wine with Greg Evans,went to high school with a couple of the Carlton Bluebirds, ran into Peter Oā€™Toole in a newsagent in Hampstead Heath, and almost sold a car to Mike Reno from Loverboy. Oh, and chatted to the Wiggles at Melbourne airport, (and Jeff was asleep at the time!). Is that diverse enough for you??

I sat next to Mrs Walker, Texas Ranger, (Sheree P Wilson) on a flight from Dallas-Fort Worth to LAX where she was going for a screen test.

Iā€™d never seen Walker, TR at the time, and she said sheā€™d been in Dallas too. I never watched that either.

Iā€™ve met Bomb_Doe too. And bugman and megz.

And Gideon Haigh, at our cricket clubā€™s centenary night. We folded a year or two later. Better than East Caulfield who folded after 99 years.

I met Gideon about this time last year, he came up to a book launch re the history of our Cricket Club. Lovely guy.

Bruce Willis accidentally (literally)

Barry Jones was my second favouriteā€¦ I was soooo excited and my friends were like WTF is that.

Paul Keating
Julia Gillard
Kevin Rudd
Hmmm thereā€™s a theme here best move on

Fev
James Hird
Ricky Olerenshaw
Buddy Franklin
Gai Waterhouse
Craig Williams

My very favouriteā€¦ Paul Little

Barry Jones was my second favourite... I was soooo excited and my friends were like WTF is that.

Paul Keating
Julia Gillard
Kevin Rudd
Hmmm thereā€™s a theme here best move on

Fev
James Hird
Ricky Olerenshaw
Buddy Franklin
Gai Waterhouse
Craig Williams

My very favouriteā€¦ Paul Little

Did you ask Barry who the last viceroy of India was? Do only if you have a few spare hours.

Up at Pellegriniā€™s in Bourke St, years ago youā€™d regularly see Barry Jones and other big Labor pollies like Simon Crean, Harry Jenkins and a couple of other Victorian federal MPā€™s. Reasonably close to Trades Hall which I assume was HQ at the time. They were old-time pollies though and generally decent, convivial blokes. I doubt Iā€™d know many of the current lot, and I donā€™t recall seeing too many state ones.

Lolz I was a tad star stuckā€¦ it went like thisā€¦

ā– ā– ā–  Youre Barry Jones
Yes, yes I am

He did ask me where was a good place for dinner so I guess thatā€™s something

Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Eric Singer and Doc McGhee (KISS manager) out the front of a restaurant in Perth the night before a concert on one of their nany farewell tours around the early noughties.

Stephen Fry

Zdeno Chara

I had dinner with Sachin Tendulkar, his wife and manager in Mumbai - great bloke, very humble.

This has done nothing to change my opinion that deckham is a mafioso.

Iā€™ve met TIPPA.

Depends on what you mean by ā€˜met.ā€™

I got patted down by secret service so that Bill Clinton could walk past me and nod. Iā€™ve done phone interviews with Hugh Jackman and Johnny Depp. I once auditioned against Liam Hemsworth (he wasnā€™t famous yet, and he got the part. Comfortably). But none of them are really meeting somebody I donā€™t think.

I did have quite a few drinks with Geoffrey Rush (and he scabbed half a pack of ciggies off me), thatā€™s probably the biggest.

Kenneth Branagh?

Robbie Williams - but only said gday (which he said back in a bad accent)

Not many really. Seen plenty around the U.K. When I lived there