Mr Lite 'n' Easy Retiring at seasons end

Courageous men don’t give up.

Just think about what his last week is going to be like. “Courageous” is going to sound like a made up word like when you say your name too often in your head.

Kill me now.

3 Likes

So courageous to step aside. I can’t recall a braver retirement.

2 Likes

Not going to bag him or show disrespect like 90% of posts in here. Has won more premierships than anyone here and deserves a ton if respect. Great leader who was tough as nails. Good luck post retirement Hodgey.

15 Likes

You eat Lite ‘n’ Easy don’t you?

11 Likes

Of course he’s won more “premierships” than anyone in here. Maybe some people in here have brokered more insurance deals than he ever has? Who farking cares, the media were always up his ■■■■.

8 Likes

Cheap shot merchant marketed as “courageous”.

He can ■■■■ off. If he becomes a coach I hope that club dies.

3 Likes

Whats that got to do with Hodge’s career and retirement.

As for the media Hodge didnt ask for it. He put his down, bum up and performed well. Stats and premierships dont lie.

2 Likes

Do you love sam Mitchell too?

3 Likes

Grow up Barnz

The guys a sniping, drink driving carnt and you’re preaching respect. you grow up.

8 Likes

1 Like

Good bloke. Much respect

1 Like

Yea I am. He had 1 DD offence. But the bloke has played 300 games more than any of you and won 4 premierships.

Yet all of you act like ■■■■■■. If half the players had as much heart and ticker, we would be up there.

5 Likes

Star

Good on him

2 Likes

It feels so good.

2 Likes

I COME ALIIIIIVE

2 Likes

Playing football or winning pieces of metal (silver itself is not worth much btw), don’t define you as a person. Not being a drink driver and a sniper does though. What he did to that Port player (as posted by @gillsy ) was pathetic.

2 Likes

I agree. Hard to bag a guy who won 4 premiership and 2 Norm Smith Medals. I won’t disrespect him. Only hypocrites disrespect champions and then whinge when one of their own is targeted. Too many envious keyboard warriors.

3 Likes

I don’t care how many medals he has won. He could win The Nobel Prize in chemistry for all care.

He’s still a cheap shotting, drink driving ■■■■.

7 Likes