Mr Lite 'n' Easy Retiring at seasons end

I cannot believe the defense of this bloke.

Hawthorn Player.
Dog.
Sniper.
Drink Driver.

■■■■ the ■■■■.

6 Likes

■■■■ him.

Gets caught drink driving and then gets on every radio and talk show to make himself the some sort of farking hero for it.

Lesson for the kids, there are consequences for your actions… unless you’ve got a media profile.

3 Likes

And we havent had a player/s give a whack to an opponent that didn’t deserve it? Solomon? Johnson? Lloyd?

Didnt Lloyd knockout sewell in a game? Not known as the velvet sledgehammer for a reason why isnt he known as a sniping dog here? Forgot half of Blitz wears rose tinted glasses when it comes to their own.

Hodge also acknowledge his DD offence was a stuff up. His human.

2 Likes

What if we’re the club? It’s possible down the track. I reckon he would be a good coach.

1 Like

Cannot say he didnt intentionally do that.

Someone can be a club legend without other teams having to give a ■■■■.

4 Likes

Don’t want the disgusting human being anywhere near our club

1 Like

…cos Sheeds never did the same… c’mon guys…
I agree that there were more noble players of the game, and I have a prob with snipers and players clocking others like Lethal did, but we would have loved for Hodge to be picked up by Ess in superdraft01.
Ill admit it makes me sick in the mouth to think about him in the R&B but trying to keep your integrity intact, one must admit that he’d be one of the first players/captain any coach, teammate or fan would want.

4 Likes

Hilarious considering the 14 month saga that dragged on at our club. We are the last to judge. Pretty sure Hirds rep is stuffed so is Watson’s.

I can’t see where he smashed his neck into the goal post though…

2 Likes

No Lloyd just targeted him and cleaned him up with no eye on the ball

Is it because they are drink-drivers?

Is it because they are sniping dogs?

Please, continue to compare Hodge’s reputation to those of the two men you just impugned above.

“Courage” is what Hird and Watson have displayed, in spades, for a long while.

What Hodge has displayed is called “Being a dog ■■■■”.

4 Likes

But the medals!

1 Like

Came to this thread for this. Well done.

6 Likes

Come on Silly Billy. This should be the one thread when all of Blitz can band together and point out that Hodge is a piece of garbage.

Stop killing our buzz

4 Likes

David Pittman has 2 flags and his coach called him what one of the worst ruckman ever, or something like that.
premierships don’t tell the whole story.

2 Likes

Consistently voted by his peers as one of, if not the most courageous player in the league. But yeah, what would they know. The pettiness and jealousy of this place is pathetic.

Cracking bloke, brilliant leader and player. He’ll make an excellent coach one day.

10 Likes

Meh.

Gurge.

Nek minnit Worsfold-Hodge succession plan

5 Likes