Mrp

AFL looking after their own teams again.
Tom Lynch whacks another guy and is free to play.

Should be able to send off the umpires too then.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NlSkZ5pI3Kw/maxresdefault.jpg

remember that one. guys is knocked out 50 meters off the ball stop the game.

Hurley is knocked out in play, and the play continues around him. Play on.

■■■■ stains of human beings

The replacement umpire was even worse. We were calling for the knocked out bloke to come back.

Literally no ■■■■■ given, when there is outrage over a player getting ‘overs’ in weeks*

*provided non EFC

Bring on the rage Chris/Brad Scott

How the hell was that a two game suspension for Hawkins? Barely touched the guy.

It was deemed low impact but it was to the head which is an automatic 2 weeks, which can be downgraded to 1.

Lynch’■■■■■ was to the body.

so according to nathan burke, who is a massive farkhead, a strike to the head is 2 weeks down to 1 all the time.

except for this week with pav, hey nathan?

so according to nathan burke, who is a massive farkhead, a strike to the head is 2 weeks down to 1 all the time.

except for this week with pav, hey nathan?

Someone should send that Pav hit on Ambrose to Burke. Is he on twitter?

How the hell was that a two game suspension for Hawkins? Barely touched the guy.

It was deemed low impact but it was to the head which is an automatic 2 weeks, which can be downgraded to 1.

That was a hit to the head? Really?

1. Hawkins ‘hurt’ an AFL’babys captain
  2. Lynch is the other AFL’s baby’s captain.

Hence the decisions.
Bullshit but not surprising.

That was a hit to the head? Really?

Isn’t anything about the shoulders deemed high?

So Zaharakis has been upgraded from a fine to a week for his hit on Gaff, thanks mainly due to the medical report submitted by West Coast doctors.

You’d cop the 1 week in previous years, but 2016 has seen some of the softest MRP penalties ever dished out.

The article headline mentions two Dons. I assume the other is Jamar but it doesn’t say what he copped.

The article headline mentions two Dons. I assume the other is Jamar but it doesn't say what he copped.

Jamar also got one week

Essendon pair David Zaharakis and Mark Jamar have been offered one-match bans by the AFL’s match review panel for incidents during Thursday night’s blowout loss to West Coast.

Zaharakis launched a round arm punch to the stomach of Jackson Nelson and Jamar caught Eagles defender Jeremy McGovern in the face with a swinging elbow in ill-disciplined acts that were slammed by coach John Worsfold.

Zaharakis’ ban could prove contentious after several players this season, notably Gold Coast’s Tom Lynch on Sydney opponent Jeremy Laidler, escaped with fines for striking opponents in the stomach.

But the Essendon star’s action was assessed as intentional conduct with medium impact to the body, while Jamar’s incident was assessed as intentional conduct with low impact to the head.

Both players risk two-game bans if they unsuccessfully challenge their rulings at the tribunal. However, Jamar picked up a hamstring injury against the Eagles and is in doubt for Sunday’s clash with St Kilda regardless.

People I know wonder why I feel that Essendon cops a rough deal from the umpires/MRP and Zaharakis’ suspension is a perfect example.

16 “tummy tap” reports so far this season and this is the first time a player has been suspended…lovely MRP consistency.

(Having said that, his action was both unnecessary and stupid)

And in all honesty, seemed to bring about the most severe consequence. I don’t know if any here have been punched in the solar plexus hard enough to make you throw up, but that was no love tap.

He hit him hard, and TBH, I would have taken 2 or 3 weeks on it, I was just happy to see Zaka show a bit of mongrel. Can’t recall seeing the look on his face as he gave the pr1ck what for, … ever.

Getting harder and harder to disprove Albert Thurgoods conspiracy arguments.

Was Jamar the initiator or retaliating. Seem to remember he took exeption to McGoverns punch.if it was the latter why just report Jamar.

Zaka gave him a decent old whack in the bread basket. The WC guy had to be helped off the ground.
I thought he would get a week.