Mrp

A send off rule would mean you still have 18 on the field but only 3 on the bench.

No.

Player sent off must not be replaced.

A send off rule would mean you still have 18 on the field but only 3 on the bench.

No.

You should be on the rules committee

No.

You should be on the rules committee

If you’re going to have a send off rule then that is how it should work.

However there is no need for a send off rule.

Should be able to send off the umpires too then.

"This is not a Barry Hall punch," Griffin says.

He is asking for Jonas not be tarnished with the same brush as “thugs”, who have committed off-the-ball offences.

thats exactly what it was.

6 weeks is inadequate.

No.

HAHAHAHAH

Imagine Hawthorn games with a red card on offer to the umps. Whole opposition teams would be carded

Imagine Hawthorn games with a red card on offer to the umps. Whole opposition teams would be carded

Unsociable football.

You know the first player to be red carded will be one of ours. And it will be Lindsay Thomas who took a dive with no contact at all but the ‘angle’ the umpire was on couldn’t see it.

Then on Monday the AFL would come out and say how it was technically there and give Thomas a medal of valor or something and our player 4 weeks suspension.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NlSkZ5pI3Kw/maxresdefault.jpg

remember that one. guys is knocked out 50 meters off the ball stop the game.

Hurley is knocked out in play, and the play continues around him. Play on.

■■■■ stains of human beings

That was the game where they were letting Sydney call their own free kicks.

Easily the wierdest crowd vibe I’ve ever felt at the footy. It was the worst umpiring ever, coupled with the relentless daily media shitstorm. Could almost sense a riot was gonna happen, but whiners we gonna fight?

And then when that umpire got knocked out people were cheering!

Topped off by the media saying throughout the game and before the tribunal that it was Hurleys fault for getting taken out because he should’ve just picked the ball up.

To be fair to Jonas, he has dealt with this quite well, he has not defended his actions and has taken pains to point out he hurt a player and it wasn’t good. Generally players don’t say much but his response has been fair.

Easily the wierdest crowd vibe I’ve ever felt at the footy. It was the worst umpiring ever, coupled with the relentless daily media shitstorm. Could almost sense a riot was gonna happen, but whiners we gonna fight?

And then when that umpire got knocked out people were cheering!

Topped off by the media saying throughout the game and before the tribunal that it was Hurleys fault for getting taken out because he should’ve just picked the ball up.

I was at that game. Everyone was cheering. It was ■■■■■■ weird. Shows how much respect he has.

To be fair to Jonas, he has dealt with this quite well, he has not defended his actions and has taken pains to point out he hurt a player and it wasn't good. Generally players don't say much but his response has been fair.

Well IT they can’t all be Luke “it’s okay to drink and drive if you’re the most courageous player ever” Hodge.

How the hell was that a two game suspension for Hawkins? Barely touched the guy.

So Lynch got a fine? Haha what an imcompetent panel.

So Lynch got a fine? Haha what an imcompetent panel.

Just like Goddard didn’t last year…