Murder In the Outback- Joanne Lees

Australian media is so far behind in its innovation. Seven, ten and nine could have been leading the streaming wars if they jumped at it early. Netflix took ages to get to Australia. Even ABC & SBS were the first ones to embrace online viewing & streaming. And they aren’t even driven by profits.

At the very least Channel 9 has Stan… and I understand (I don’t have it), that there is a lot of Australian content.

All Channel 7 are worth now, is Friday & Saturday night football… and heap Cheesy Romantic reality shows.

1 Like

I used to like Seven, I really did.
They were a great middle ground between Channel Nanna and the kid’s stuff on Ten.
I find it difficult to tell the difference between what Seven are and Ten were, now.
They’ve gone tabloid and trashy and I’m over them.

Not really that big to the indigenous trackers who apparently couldn’t find any tracks.

and now cricket

I think that’s two separate points.

It is slightly strange that tracks couldn’t be found at the scene.

But as to where the body is. His body could be absolutely anywhere in the 1.3 MILLION square kms of the NT which are basically unpopulated - or anywhere in the top end of outback WA, northern SA. Won’t ever be found IMO.
And it’s asking a bit much to track a body in a car/ute going up a highway. I don’t think tracking works like that.

1 Like

So Murdoch took Falconio away?

Yes. Posisbly had an accomplice.

Any DNA in Murdoch’s truck, or was he ferreted away in another vehicle?

7 months later?

How long before it loses integrity?

I don’t know that. I’m just saying if they’d caught him within weeks, not months, I’d find the lack of DNA suspicious.

I would also - easily - believe there was an accomplice after the fact.

DNA is good for years apparently.
As for an accomplice, seems a bit odd that Murdoch didn’t go there for a plea deal.

There’s also a process my wife tells me about called ( I believe) “cleaning” which can remove traces.

1 Like

You’re making it sound like it could have been a professional hit, which is interesting.

Yep… one of things and you’d just think it’s weird. When you start getting 8-9 things that don’t add up it makes it a bit suss. She plays down the affair she had in Sydney as a 1 off but the day she left Sydney with Peter she spoke with her ex 28 times. Something doesn’t add up.

FFS. It’s tin foil hat central in here. Always, always, always back self interest.

So people can’t ask questions when a number of things don’t make sense?
No one’s forcing you stay in this thread mate.

1 Like

Yeah.

A lot of professional hitmen in bumfuck nowhere N.T

1 Like

Does anything really not make sense though??

If there was anything to it,… there’s no doubt it’d be a fking podcast 2 years ago already.

This is Channel 7 remember? Shitt for suckers 24/7.

1 Like

Yes the things that were listed earlier. What she said happened did not match what was found at the crime scene. And if you’re calling your “one time fling” 28 times in one day it’s not a fling. If most of this info was presented to the jury perhaps there would’ve been a different result.