Music You've Been Listening To

Good band. I’ve only gotten up to “Man, You Should Explode”, may have to chase down the next one.

One of my favourite albums, over 20 years old but still gets the foot tapping. Turn your speakers up!
New Bomb Turks

1 Like
Good band. I've only gotten up to "Man, You Should Explode", may have to chase down the next one.
In
Good band. I've only gotten up to "Man, You Should Explode", may have to chase down the next one.

In On Under Near Water, 2016

Guilty pleasure

In

In On Under Near Water, 2016

Missed one. Past and Future Ghosts - 2013

Love this, LOL at the comments, if you only play the tambourine in the band you are a drug dealer

2 Likes

Courts does a nice job of covering some Grateful Dead.

Simply the best thing ive heard in ages.

Just stumbled across this video of Cortez the Killer on youtube…wow, what a version

2 Likes

So I just head that guy Plume won a grammy, … aren’t they a music award??

So I just head that guy Plume won a grammy, .. aren't they a music award??
The Grammy's have been ■■■■ for farking years mate
So I just head that guy Plume won a grammy, .. aren't they a music award??
The Grammy's have been ■■■■ for farking years mate

Have they EVER been any good?? Even as a young impressionable teenager I thought all awards shows sucked balls. Now, many years later as an adult, my thoughts have not changed one iota…

Ok, so arguably the most popular EDM/ Dance artists wins a Grammy for Dance/EDM. Do any of you even know who else would be a worthy winner? or is it ■■■■ because its not white snake?

No, … it’s because it’s not music.

After watching Hip Hop Evolution on Netflix, I now want to go back and listen to a bunch of old stuff with new appreciation.

Plenty of it still stands up after all these years.

Straight Outa Croxton!

I have this condition where when i see i band live i listen to them nonstop for a week.

Nothing but Tiger Army this week.