Music You've Been Listening To

edit

Some would claim Iā€™m not a ā€œtrueā€ fan because of this, but I prefer Opethā€™s prog rock over their death metal

For those old enough to remember, this is spectacular and a bit of fun . Somewhere back home in Oz, l have this stored away with the original picture cover.

Why doesnt ā– ā– ā– ā–  like this ever happen to me when I go into a record shop?

2 Likes

If you know of Andy Falkous, (McClusky FOTL,) his solo efforts have come out under the handle ā€œChristian Fitnessā€

His latest effort dropped a while ago.

Whether you either love or hate his stuff, . thereā€™s no denying, itā€™s always interesting.

1 Like

Fantastic. Get back to the DJ thread and stick it up em!

1 Like

My fave Monkees song, because it is so atypocal of them. This is the only one of their songs that l ever bought, and is in this picture sleeve.

A fairly large deviation from my norm.
Heard one of DJ Z-Trippā€™s songs on an Andy MacDonald skate vid he posted 2-3 days ago (which sounds nothing like anything in this video ironically haha) and been listening to him since

http://smarturl.it/RW220?utm_source=Real+World+Mailing+List+(GDPR)&utm_campaign=207cd40565-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_06_22_03_31&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_25aa67af6a-207cd40565-139048405&mc_cid=207cd40565&mc_eid=674eb1faf9

Love this womanā€™s voice so ethereal.

1 Like

If you like guitarā€¦ a steve howe classicā€¦

Anything by 5 finger death punch while watching our highlight reel of the past wins.
Its gold!

1 Like

Look, some of my favourite artists are gay, I just thought it was funny.

And what about Joe Roganā€™s hair!

New Coltrane? 55 years late? Itā€™s good too, same line up as Love Supreme. Believe it or not, the story is the master tapes were destroyed by Impulse to clear storage space. Fortunately another copy was recently discovered.

2 Likes

Ghost- Prequelle

Fav album of 2018

1 Like

Never heard this but as a Beatles nut its pretty farkn good. Thanks.

How good is this album? Iā€™ve been frothing over it for weeks.

My favourite of 2018

1 Like