Heaven Is Paved With Broken Glass - XTC
Be My Guru, I Think You Know - Hoodoo Gurus
Waiting On You - Weezer
Flesh & Bone - The The
Pictures Of Bernadette - Talk Talk
The Lake - James
Suing God - Therapy?
C.I.A - Matt Finish

All as good as their respective A-sides… better in some cases (cough… Oasis… cough…)

2 Likes

One of my all time favourite tracks.

5 Likes

Singles, B sides… brown eyed woman was never recorded in studio and is probably the Grateful Dead’s most “radio friendly” song.
Great lyrics.

Like a Harpoon Yeah

Double the Trouble

2 Likes

Why is it that Jebediah bloke sings his own stuff perfectly fine, but he feels compelled to adopt an out-of-tune, whiny drone like a swarm of mosquitoes when he sings with the band?

2 Likes
1 Like

I always get nervous at this time of year, as rockstars seem to continually fall off the perch post-Christmas.

Hang in there.
:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

A Christmas message from Skyhooks.

2 Likes
1 Like

Pearl Jam - Live at Safeco Field, Seattle in 2018.

Free for Amazon Prime subscribers. Catch it while you can, until Jan 2.

1 Like

A lesser known gem from Weddings Parties Anything

2 Likes

Headphones don’t do this song justice. Loud speakers in a good room and you get that extra offbeat echo.

Some others my misses played me

3 Likes

Obsession, love it! Use to be in the opening title credits for WWF’s Saturday Nights Main Event in the their 1980s wrestling explosion!

1 Like

Geezer. Riff heavy fuzzed out Stoner Rock.

5 Likes
1 Like

Crash Politics… One of those mid-late 80’s indie Oz acts that got swept up in the great Mushroom/Festival/RooArt signing frenzy and sadly fell between the cracks, getting buried in major label politics (see also the next post).
Strong Cure vibes…

1 Like

The Pony… same as above, record company indifference also brought them undone. Late singer Pierre Baroni became a band photographer (his photos adorned plenty of Oz album artwork through the 90’s) and later on a Triple R DJ.

1 Like

Michael Jackson History album

Not lesser known by me! A favourite.

1 Like