NAB challenge #1: Essendon v Carlton Ikon Park Sunday 28th Feb 14.05

Essendon fans can still secure tickets for the team's first NAB Challenge game against Carlton this Sunday the 28th of February.

The game will not only be the team’s first official hit-out for 2016, but will also be the first time that Essendon has played a game at Princes Park since Round 6, 1998.

2016 Members are able to attend the game for free by scanning in with their membership cards.*

All other fans are able to secure tickets online here or on the day at the gate.

For more information, or if you need help getting your ticket sorted, get in touch with our great membership team.

We can’t wait to see you there!

Carlton v Essendon

Sunday, February 28, 2:05pm

Ikon Park (Optus Oval)

*For high drawing matches, members will be reauired to register for GA ticket. Entry is subject to capacity.

How do we know which matches are ‘high drawing’ ?

the howlett game against the dees in 2011 doesn’t count?

Neither does the Brisbane game a couple of years back clearly. And Swans in 2006, Eagles in around 2002 or so etc

I’m also sure I watched a preseason game there, V the Dee’s a few years ago

Yep 2010. The unearthing of Benny Howlett

Apparently there will be a batch out Wednesday. Hopefully they know about Aus Post’s new slow delivery rate.

Email membership if you want your barcode so you can book tickets.

Apparently there will be a batch out Wednesday. Hopefully they know about Aus Post's new slow delivery rate.

Yep, called up today and my membership will be printed tomorrow so I need to call Thursday to get the barcode. Also said they could email you a GA ticket rather than having to do it yourself when you call up.

First 'match' of the year, easy choice to boycott.

I’d be boycotting that hell hole too.

Fark Carlton.

You should be able to get your barcode before the card exists. I did it last Friday and have done it in past years too.

Eleni is umpiring us, how did she goe in the internal?
"Didn't notice her make any wrong or confusing calls '

She has to go.

Better on the eye than Razor Ray. Now there’s a positive.

I feel dirty driving past that place. I'll go though.

And if someone can explain to me why I had a dream in which Chris Judd came and had dinner at my house and rode home on a horse I’d appreciate it.

Oh yes, I’m here to help.
Ok, let’s see…‘Chris Judd’ is the way your mind interprets ‘baldness’. You fear baldness, do you not? I thought so. And Baldness came to dinner. Get it? Did you both have blue shakes? You wanted one, though. And then the ‘riding horses’ bit is simple - you are lacking a bit of sexuality in your life, and would love to have a bald man service you.
1st reading is free, ta.

Good to see someone answered my question hahah, I’m just going to rock up and scan my membership, I doubt it’s going to be in high demand.

Essendon fans can still secure tickets for the team's first NAB Challenge game against Carlton this Sunday the 28th of February.

The game will not only be the team’s first official hit-out for 2016, but will also be the first time that Essendon has played a game at Princes Park since Round 6, 1998.

2016 Members are able to attend the game for free by scanning in with their membership cards.*

All other fans are able to secure tickets online here or on the day at the gate.

For more information, or if you need help getting your ticket sorted, get in touch with our great membership team.

We can’t wait to see you there!

Carlton v Essendon

Sunday, February 28, 2:05pm

Ikon Park (Optus Oval)

*For high drawing matches, members will be reauired to register for GA ticket. Entry is subject to capacity.

How do we know which matches are ‘high drawing’ ?

the howlett game against the dees in 2011 doesn’t count?

Neither does the Brisbane game a couple of years back clearly. And Swans in 2006, Eagles in around 2002 or so etc

I’m also sure I watched a preseason game there, V the Dee’s a few years ago

Yep 2010. The unearthing of Benny Howlett

And Hurls’ goal fest in 2012 against Brisbane in zinc cream.

Apparently there will be a batch out Wednesday. Hopefully they know about Aus Post's new slow delivery rate.

Just checked the mailbox, membership cards inside. Good to go.

I feel dirty driving past that place. I'll go though.

And if someone can explain to me why I had a dream in which Chris Judd came and had dinner at my house and rode home on a horse I’d appreciate it.

Oh yes, I’m here to help.
Ok, let’s see…‘Chris Judd’ is the way your mind interprets ‘baldness’. You fear baldness, do you not? I thought so. And Baldness came to dinner. Get it? Did you both have blue shakes? You wanted one, though. And then the ‘riding horses’ bit is simple - you are lacking a bit of sexuality in your life, and would love to have a bald man service you.
1st reading is free, ta.

Pretty accurate actually.

Any live TV coverage?

It’s a Foxtel property.

27th Feb 2010

First photos shared on blitz!

Just looked through FarkCarltank list for fantasy footy… all jokes aside… their list is fair dinkum crap! Also don’t know what cool aid the media were drinking about their ‘better’ performance against Hawks last week… Dorks were going at less than 30% capacity and still were 40 points up before they turned the motor down to “emergency lights only”. Apparently FC is that bad that we need to praise them for laying tackles on a semi-regular basis…

I see this weekend as win/win for us… we either win the game and then I get to rub it in the uncles’ face or we lose… and I get to watch the Scum supporters celebrate like they’ve won the sweepstakes… only for reality to hit in a couple of weeks of just how ■■■■ they are.

27th Feb 2010

First photos shared on blitz!

that sash

an actual best 22 from talking farkcarlton

B: Weitering Jamison Byrne
HB: Docherty Rowe Tuohy

C: Sumner Gibbs Simpson
R: Kreuzer Cripps Murphy

HF: Walker Everitt C. Curnow
F: Thomas Casboult Wright

Int: Phillips Kerridge E. Curnow Buckley

Emerg: Plowman Graham Boekhorst

They had the option of bringing 26 to the game but decided it would make the team even worse.

So how many of them are GWS rejects?

C Sumner Gibbs Simpson

They had the option of bringing 26 to the game but decided it would make the team even worse.

So how many of them are GWS rejects?