Naked man stuck in washing machine

Naked man rescued from washing machine in Mooroopna, Victoria

790073-9d27f886-7674-11e3-abd3-ac86fade2

A bottle of olive oil saved the day.Source: Supplied

EMERGENCY services were forced to "grease up" a naked man with olive oil after he became trapped in a washing machine in country Victoria on the weekend.

Shepparton police confirmed they were called out to a block of units in Helmer St, Mooroopna on Saturday at 5.15pm.

Sergeant Tim Gleeson said the man had climbed naked into the top-loader to wait for his partner to come home.

"He was trying to surprise his missus and became stuck," Sgt Gleeson said.

Firefighters, paramedics, SES and Shepparton Search and Rescue Squad also attended the scene.

It took officers 20 minutes to free the man, with olive oil eventually proving the trick.

"They greased him up until he was free," Sgt Gleeson said.

The incident bizarrely mirrored the story of an 11-year-old American girl that went viral on the weekend.

The girl was playing hide-and-seek inside her Utah home when she became stuck in a washing machine.

Her family smeared her with peanut butter to try and free her.

Firefighters eventually rescued the girl who suffered from bruising - and a lot of embarrassment.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/naked-man-rescued-from-washing-machine-in-mooroopna-victoria/story-fni0fit3-1226795788408

That is amazing. Hahahaha.

Never ceases to amaze me the places naked people pop up.

LOL time and time again we see examples of men who were 'just trying to surprise the missus': heroic in intent but tragically comical in execution

There must be a gravestone somewhere that reads 'just trying to surprise the missus'.

I think it’s sexist. This bloke clearly thinks all his missus does is clean otherwise he could’ve chosen a better place to hide.

If I was to be surprised I’d suggest to the guy to hide in my shoe cupboard. I’d look there way before the washing machine.

grease me up woman!

I think it's sexist. This bloke clearly thinks all his missus does is clean otherwise he could've chosen a better place to hide.
If I was to be surprised I'd suggest to the guy to hide in my shoe cupboard. I'd look there way before the washing machine.

Well he wasn't going to hide in the oven was he? That could have gone very very very wrong!

Wonder if he was planning to front load or top load

Wonder if he was planning to front load or top load

agitate and unload methinks

Was he white, or coloured?

Woolen or Delicate?

Hope his girl friend wasn't the opposite and they planned to mix with each other.

Assuming he wasn't planning on using the softener...

grease me up woman!

Okidokey. 

hqdefault.jpg

Where was the agitator? Stuck up his ■■■■?  Now that's too kinky even for me!

If it was a small load, he should have done it by hand.

Maybe he misheard his missus when she asked him to was his “Sock”

Naked man rescued from washing machine in Mooroopna, Victoria

790073-9d27f886-7674-11e3-abd3-ac86fade2

A bottle of olive oil saved the day.Source: Supplied

EMERGENCY services were forced to "grease up" a naked man with olive oil after he became trapped in a washing machine in country Victoria on the weekend.

Shepparton police confirmed they were called out to a block of units in Helmer St, Mooroopna on Saturday at 5.15pm.

Sergeant Tim Gleeson said the man had climbed naked into the top-loader to wait for his partner to come home.

"He was trying to surprise his missus and became stuck," Sgt Gleeson said.

Firefighters, paramedics, SES and Shepparton Search and Rescue Squad, the Dog Squad, the parking inspectors, the parking inspector's missus, the parking inspector's missus' next door neighbour, all his family, the local mechanic, the locksmith, two separate golf foursomes, and a stray labrador known as "cheeto" also attended the scene; just to make sure he was embarrassed enough.

It took officers 3 hours to stop laughing, then another 20 minutes to free the man, with olive oil eventually proving the trick.

"They greased him up until he was free," Sgt Gleeson said.

The incident bizarrely mirrored the story of an 11-year-old American girl that went viral on the weekend.

The girl was playing hide-and-seek inside her Utah home when she became stuck in a washing machine.

Her family smeared her with peanut butter to try and free her.

Firefighters eventually rescued the girl who suffered from bruising - and a lot of embarrassment.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/naked-man-rescued-from-washing-machine-in-mooroopna-victoria/story-fni0fit3-1226795788408

I love when they do that.

When you absolutely, positively, have to let every single person you know.

As if he was surprising his girl. He was in there ■■■■■■■ the machine.

My misses response “why didn’t he just do the washing if he wanted to surprise her”. Paints me in a poor light.