NBA 2013/2014 - Dante to the Jazz, Cam B to the Bulls

Still a while away but plenty to talk about.

Will Bulls challenge with Rose back? Will Miami make it three in a row? Will Lakers make it through the season without a coach change? Rockets, Nets, Spurs, let the discussion begin....

Still a while away but plenty to talk about.

Will Bulls challenge with Rose back? Will Miami make it three in a row? Will Lakers make it through the season without a coach change? Rockets, Nets, Spurs, let the discussion begin....

Yes, No and No. Rockets not much better, Nets a little better but very old and brittle, Spurs about the same.

With the Heat winning the last two championships they become even more attractive for players willing to take a pay cut for a good run at the title. Oden is the latest, although will have to wait and see if his knees actually hold up. If Wade can have a half decent season then I think they win it all again.

If only the Spurs could have hit just one more free throw in game 5 …

My Lakers will flirt with mediocrity for most of the season and then I hope they realise they should trade Pau and maybe Nash, and start re- building. Not going to get any marquee free agents at the end of the season. Dreams of luring LeBron, Bosh, Wade or Carmelo is just that … a dream.

Can't wait til the next NBA season.

I will be predicting Miami to 3peat, especially if Oden can stay healthy. He could be a massive advantage at Center in the playoffs.

Really looking forward to seeing how the Clippers, Nets and Cavs play with their new lineups aswell.

I think the gap between the best and the worst teams this year will be a lot smaller.

Can't wait til the next NBA season.

I will be predicting Miami to 3peat, especially if Oden can stay healthy. He could be a massive advantage at Center in the playoffs.

Really looking forward to seeing how the Clippers, Nets and Cavs play with their new lineups aswell.

I think the gap between the best and the worst teams this year will be a lot smaller.

Really? Orlando, Philly, Boston, Phoenix are going to be awful. Charlotte will improve, but still be bad.
LAL, Milwaukee, Utah, Sacramento, Denver all went backwards. I see the gap widening. 
Miami are obviously the team to beat, but Indiana are looking a lot deeper than last season, and if D-Rose can come back healthy Chicago have to be up there in the East. Brooklyn could make some noise, but who knows how that roster will play? Knicks are going to be too reliant on Melo once again. 
In the West, I wish OKC would spend some luxury tax, they will be there or there abouts but ultimately not good enough to win a 'chip IMO. The Clips will be interesting to watch, as will Houston. Throw the Spurs and the Grizzlies in there and the West is looking pretty close. 

If the Warriors starting 5 can stay healthy they should perform well again.

Iggy is a big addition.

If the Warriors starting 5 can stay healthy they should perform well again.

Iggy is a big addition.

forgot them, they're going to be a real threat if the frontcourt stays healthy. 

Brett Brown to coach the 76ers, good luck to him.

Speaking of Aussie head coaches.

Watched the boomers v nz, our future is looking very, very bright, but Lemanis is not gonna cut it. Has them playing the NBL style of game. It wont win on the world stage. BB's style was much better.

FREAKING RAY ALLEN'S CORNER 3 STILL HANUTS MY DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m really excited to watch my Jazzmen this year. We’ve thrown the keys to Gordo and Fav and said ‘its your car now, kids.’

Plus with The Mailman now on staff and working out with Fav and Enes, plus our solid drafting this year (Trey! Mont Bloc! Raulzinio!) while we may drop a few wins its going to set us up for the next 5 years.

Watched the boomers v nz, our future is looking very, very bright, but Lemanis is not gonna cut it. Has them playing the NBL style of game. It wont win on the world stage. BB's style was much better.

Some serious players in Exum and 17 year old Ben Simmonds coming through.

Some serious players in Exum and 17 year old Ben Simmonds coming through.

Game 2 about to start on ABC.

PG: Mills
SG: Exum

SF: Simmons
PF: Maker (Thon)

C: Bogut

Dellavadova, Baynes and Ingles.

Add Motum and Goulding to the mix.

AM I DOING IT FARKING RIGHT? Awesome future. So pumped.

PG: Mills
SG: Exum

SF: Simmons
PF: Maker (Thon)

C: Bogut

Dellavadova and Ingles.

AM I DOING IT FARKING RIGHT? Awesome future.

Im more inclinded to go 

Starters

Mills 

Exum

Ingles

Baynes

Bogut 

Second Unit

Dellavedova

Newley

Simmons

Jawai* Good aussie teams always need a banger at the 4, no idea why he doesnt get more play, played well for FCB

Anderson

Broekhoff

Maker

■■■■■■■ awesome future

I was just going off potential alone. 

I forget ■■■■■■■ Kyrie irving.  :angry:

Geebus, just realised

Mills  Current NBA - San Antonio 

Exum 2014 Lottery Pick - will be NBA by the time the worlds roll around

Ingles - Wideley considered the best 3 outside the NBA - knocked back an NBA contract a month ago

Baynes - Current NBA  - San Antonio

Bogut  - Current NBA - GSW

Second Unit

Dellavedova - Will play NBA for Cleveland Cavs

Newley - Quality Euroleage 2

Simmons - 2015 NBA Lottery Projection

Jawai*  Played NBA for Toronto and Mini

Anderson  Played NBA for HoustonToronto and New Orleans 

Im tipping a medal.

All comes down to the qualifying rounds and not getting a USA crossover early.

That's what has burnt us too many times now.

Legitimately, how do we stack up next to Espana, French, Serbs/Cros/Ruskies etc?

Spain miles ahead? Then a shitfight for #3?

So.

What next?