NBA 2013/2014 - Dante to the Jazz, Cam B to the Bulls

Do we have an NBA fantasy league?

Yep, numbers dropped last season due to lack of interest I suspect.  It is a yahoo one, I am not sure of the URL, someone else could supply it I am sure.

Real GM are reporting that Dellavedova has signed a 3 year deal with the Cavs

http://basketball.realgm.com/player/Matt-Dellavedova/Summary/8530

Awesome news for Della

Okay thats great for Della, but can we do fantasy.

Shot gun not organising.

Neela is usually the man but I think he might be in the States at the moment.

Im tipping my Knicks will once again fail to deliver. Can pretty much pencil that in each season unfortunately, oh well I live in hope of one day a miracle will happen

Man, the West is gonna be tough again this year. Portland will be fun to watch. Minne will be better. GSW will continue improve. Memphis will hang around. The Nugs are usually there abbouts. Even excited to see what NOLA can do with a young team. Then you have the certainties in OKC, LAC, SAS, HOU. Farking awesome conference.

I like Portlands off season moves, super psyched about the upcoming season.  

JUST START ALREAADY!!!

Ha ha everybody, I'm going to be in L.A. in January. I know it's only a Clippers v Bobcats game, but I'll be there. 

yes we have a keeper league which i'm co-commish. from memory it was a 10 team league but we are happy to take on new teams. i will be all over it when it starts up again this year.

Ha ha everybody, I'm going to be in L.A. in January. I know it's only a Clippers v Bobcats game, but I'll be there. 

I'll be in San Antonio for final game of the season Spurs v Lakers, so I'll see your haha and raise you a suck ■■■■.

yes we have a keeper league which i'm co-commish. from memory it was a 10 team league but we are happy to take on new teams. i will be all over it when it starts up again this year.

Ahh right, let me know. Super keen. Would just need a good explanation on Yahoo! rules. I'm used to ESPN.

I wont be able to commit to the NBA fantasy league. Just dont have time anymore

no worries. we might just transfer your team over to TomsDons if thats ok.

it just opened for the season. sent out reminder emails to last years coaches. need to set a number of keepers etc.

What about trades from last year?

Neela owes me a 2nd rounder for my K Love trade. Are they recorded anywhere?

What about trades from last year?

Neela owes me a 2nd rounder for my K Love trade. Are they recorded anywhere?

yeh we'll have to sort all that out. i can change the draft order pretty easily so i'll look to see what trades need putting in.

it just opened for the season. sent out reminder emails to last years coaches. need to set a number of keepers etc.

I don't have mine as yet.

it would have been sent to your yahoo email or whatever address you used to sign up with. if you cant find it i can email you directly if you PM me your address.

it would have been sent to your yahoo email or whatever address you used to sign up with. if you cant find it i can email you directly if you PM me your address.

It went to my mail.com address, I thought it would have gone to my yahoo.com too.  Thanks, I have rejoined.